Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid gets her dream job then fucks it up

tutorial island is too much for some to handle

Jfl that cuckham guy's still trying to get her a job

HAHAHA!

:feelskek:

What are these shitcunts doing at fucking NASA(?) anyway.

Let these bitches clean toilets, wtf. Watch some shit videos from le black science man and Bill Nye the tranny, be I'm such a nerd tehehe and they believe they have to work for NASA, lol.

These stupid borg are just made to be fucked and bear children ffs.

jfl, foids are dumb proven once again

Unfortunately at the end of the article it's written that the foid will probably get her job at NASA again.
It's incredible how fucking foids always win.

she never really lost anyway, some poor rich beta cuck will marry her while she “parties”

Wow she still didn’t really lose in the situation either. Sounds like she will get another job in that field

It isn’t even a foid.
It’s a tranny ie a man.
Smh
Furry AND tranny... burn it

>Stacy gets a dream job at NASA
>Tells National Space Council member to "suck my dick and balls" after he politely warned her about swearing
>National Space Council guy gets harassed by Stacy's friends who are retarded enough to use #NASA in their tweets
>NASA see the tweets and rightfully revoke her internship
>Stacy gets her internship back after an "uncesseary apology" to the National Space Council guy

This is pure suifuel. What Stacy and her friends did was completely retarded, but I think Homer Cuckam might be worse for letting her off the hook. Can you imagine telling your boss's boss's boss to suck your dick and balls? None of us would ever get away with this, period. How does a low IQ thot even get a job at NASA in the first place? Western civilization is truly decadent.

Last edited:

This, women land on their feet. Its impossible for a female to fail, she'd have to literally blow up the space shuttle and would still probaly only get a verbal warning.

Unfortunately at the end of the article it's written that the foid will probably get her job at NASA again.
It's incredible how fucking foids always win.
Wow she still didn’t really lose in the situation either. Sounds like she will get another job in that field
Seriously. If it was a guy he'd just be blacklisted permanently lmao

It's not a foid, it's a tranny

I'm 99% sure she is black and it is a necessary diversity hire that are unfortunately and frequently a requirement.

My god how fucking dumb she can be, she received just a warning to not use that language after the twiite and them she go and say for the guy who worked there to suck her balls because she work at NASA, WTF?? Foids have everything so easy to them that they think they can do whatever they want, jesus

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back