Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid gets groped in train and rants on Facebook

P

pooty

Greycel
Link:

JFL at " There are no tears in my eyes, not even now, because I'm not sad, I'm just REALLY FUCKING PISSED, not merely at the asshole who got away, but at the ineptitude of the people who are supposed to help, and the indifference of those who could. ", does she really expect people to go out of their way to help her? What pisses me off is the sheer number of people supporting her through this "oh so very hard time". I am sure if it was a guy, the comments would be vastly different.

And I am I definitely sure that if the groper was a chad, she would be singing a different tune! I do hope the guy gets away with it.

haha get fucked roastie. every loss for them is a small victory for us

why do I have this feeling that the "molestor" was some combination of the following

short
ugly
balding
old
ethnic

1DE9188F C195 4259 A1FD 7FCDBEB9026A

After reading the first paragraph:
2D0F4CF6 E58E 48C0 B869 1E91AB8F18D5

If a guy gets sexually harassed, however, all the comments would be something like:
"Why are you complaining lucky bastard"

Probably didn't even happen

Link:

JFL at " There are no tears in my eyes, not even now, because I'm not sad, I'm just REALLY FUCKING PISSED, not merely at the asshole who got away, but at the ineptitude of the people who are supposed to help, and the indifference of those who could. ", does she really expect people to go out of their way to help her? What pisses me off is the sheer number of people supporting her through this "oh so very hard time". I am sure if it was a guy, the comments would be vastly different.

And I am I definitely sure that if the groper was a chad, she would be singing a different tune! I do hope the guy gets away with it.

Fucking hell, imagine writing an entire novel about how a guy brushed against your leg a few times on the train.

1) Not an accident. The bastard actually ran his finger between my buttchecks, along the line of my private parts.

So she dressed like a cockteasing whore?!

lol @ the arrogance of thinking anyone gives a shit to read this essay about you. why not stand up for yourself like a strong empowered woman? if a guy did that to me id sock him in the face or run not expect everyone around me to do something.

lol @ the arrogance of thinking anyone gives a shit to read this essay about you. why not stand up for yourself like a strong empowered woman? if a guy did that to me id sock him in the face or run not expect everyone around me to do something.
Baffled as to why she didn’t swing herself