Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid gets disabled by her boyfriend who had an awesome personality

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
-

Thugmaxxed chad kidnapped his whore who fell off the van speeding at 100 kmph and now can't walk, talk or eat her entire life :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Maybe if she had chosen me instead of this based chaddison w awesome personality she wouldn't go thru all this.

Totally deserved it :feelsokman::feelsokman:

They can’t forgive him, but she probably already forgave him, because he has a good face and cock, ah sorry, i mean, ah ah a good personality.

They can’t forgive him, but she probably already forgave him, because he has a good face and cock, ah sorry, i mean, ah ah a good personality.
Her mom would have forgiven too. Only her dad must be angry

Personality detector malfunction again :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

:foidSoy: "incels are dangerous"

No you stupid bitches, alpha males are dangerous. The same guys you want to date.

Fuck that foid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's funny to see the comments seething about how he should get life in prison for

"hurting a sweet young girl with her life ahead of her"

It's funny how everyone begins to talk about how unfair the court system is when it affects women. Let's be honest this whore wouldn't amount to anything other than sucking hundreds of cock and breaking the hearts of hundreds of men

No you stupid bitches, alpha males are dangerous. The same guys you want to date.

It's funny to see the comments seething about how he should get life in prison for

It's funny how everyone begins to talk about how unfair the court system is when it affects women. Let's be honest this whore wouldn't amount to anything other than sucking hundreds of cock and breaking the hearts of hundreds of men
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Very true. That’s why I have no sympathy for her.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Plus I dont know if its shared here but one turkish foid forgived and got married to her bf who acid faced her feew months ago.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Plus I dont know if its shared here but one turkish foid forgived and got married to her bf who acid faced her feew months ago.
It was. If you have a good personality, even the most cruel deeds will be forgiven by foids. You can be a psychopath and kill people, but as long as you have a good personality, they will forgive you everything. Keep in mind, that he needs to have a good personality to receive forgiveness for bad deeds

And this is why they deserve the fates they choose.

so she a vegetable now?

Thugmaxxed chad kidnapped his whore who fell off the van speeding at 100 kmph and now can't walk, talk or eat her entire life :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Maybe if she had chosen me instead of this based chaddison w awesome personality she wouldn't go thru all this.

What an incredible guy :bigbrain:

How will she twerk now?

Jfl muh personality :feelshaha:

:blackpill: She would rather live as she is than be healthy and treated like a queen by you (a non Chad).

:blackpill: She would rather live as she is than be healthy and treated like a queen by you (a non Chad).
Nah I am blackpilled and i am aware how evil foids are, and that being nice to them won't get me anything.

Another fantastic personality ends in horror. :feelsjuice:

Women's sexual behavioral mindsets have never evolved at all, they're still stuck mentally in the paleolithic era of reproduction. :feelsjuice: