Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid gets bullied at prom, makes headlines in newspapers

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★

Foid gets bullied at prom and makes the newspapers and now people feel bad for her but what about all the incels who were either rejected by Stacy or simply had nobody to go with at all. I didn't go to my prom because I had nobody to go with and even if I went by myself I would have been alone anyway as I had no friends. This foid makes god damn headlines because her foid mother wanted to attention whore, ragefuel but also lifefuel tbh.

Shoutout to the other foid who poured juice on her tbh.

Foids why bullied this girl?

She deserved it. What a bitch.

She would now set up a GoFundMeme page for the mental distress she has been put through

I was bullied everyday and nobody cared, the teachers even encouraged it and sometimes bullied me themselves.

She wouldn't last an hour in incel body.

:)Made me smile the first time I saw ngl ngl.
One of us gets gets beat to a bloody pulp by a fucking jock not a single fucking soul other than one of us even bats an eye, One average female gets to go to prom in the first place then gets some juice poured on her by another female & half the fucking world stops to feel sorry her. They’ll probably set up a gofundme for all her “trauma” lmao wtf

We literally get ostracized and bullied by women we're friends with when we tell them we like them romantically and we don't get put on the news.

Foid gets bullied at prom and makes the newspapers and now people feel bad for her but what about all the incels who were either rejected by Stacy or simply had nobody to go with at all. I didn't go to my prom because I had nobody to go with and even if I went by myself I would have been alone anyway as I had no friends. This foid makes god damn headlines because her foid mother wanted to attention whore, ragefuel but also lifefuel tbh.

Shoutout to the other foid who poured juice on her tbh.

View attachment 127036
Poor baby she “didn’t wanna go in the first place” At least she got to fucking go. Now everyones gonna feel sorry for her & she’ll probably benefit from this whole thing wtf
We literally get ostracized and bullied by women we're friends with when we tell them we like them romantically and we don't get put on the news.

nearly every pic that the whore is in looks like shes taking a invisible dick in her mouth
She would now set up a GoFundMeme page for the mental distress she has been put through
mental distress :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Every sub-8 male in the world gets bullied daily for all time: nobody cares.
One foid gets a half-assed prank played on her once: headline news nationwide.
The memes write themselves.

Also wtf is up with those ludicrously massive thick fake eyebrows foids draw on their faces nowadays? Totally gross.

I don't take pleasure in her pain, but she needs to understand this kind of bullying was/is a daily occurrence for many boys/men.

she just needs to get over it

Holes are bulied what a tragedy!

fucking bitch and fucking society. I hate those graduation parties that they do in America. It's suifuel for incels and is gay. What's the purpose of that stupid shit ? Like a "magic night" very gay tbh.

incels are being bullied everyday. fuck this whore.

Hope she gets raped in euro truck simulator 2

exactly what i was thinking

What a joke, anything negative happens to a foid. White knights & the media come out and support her like the spoiled brat she is.

I hope Chad didn’t get all sticky from the juice when he fucked her later that night.

Me and other incel-tier students were beaten up in highschool and nobody helped us. This is ragefuel tbh.

Maybe she got bullied because she had a horrible personality. That's what IncelTears always says about us. Let's apply that to foids. Equality, right?