Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid gets away with animal abuse, incel gets banned instantly for accident

feels
dyellow

Twitch is run by soyboys confirmed.

uhh the mouse kinda jumped from his hand to his lap and it wasnt hurt. is the twitch dumb or something

uhh the mouse kinda jumped from his hand to his lap and it wasnt hurt. is the twitch dumb or something
it was a fish. And this guy should get banned, you shouldnt take a fish out of the water. I see this more as a provoked accident something that could have easily been avoided by not getting the fish out of the water and holding him in your hands.
I think it isnt bad that the guy got banned but its definetly bad that the thot didnt. It isnt the first or last dumb thing she did and twitch is fucking cucked and nobody should use this retardsite. but that twitch is biased and gay should already be well known now nothing new.

Twitch is 100% the most cucked platform. It’s being run by white knighting soycucks

Does twitch get a percentage of each donation to streamers? Cause I can see why they would want to keep her channel active with all the simps donating $$$

it was a fish. And this guy should get banned, you shouldnt take a fish out of the water. I see this more as a provoked accident something that could have easily been avoided by not getting the fish out of the water and holding him in your hands.
I think it isnt bad that the guy got banned but its definetly bad that the thot didnt. It isnt the first or last dumb thing she did and twitch is fucking cucked and nobody should use this retardsite. but that twitch is biased and gay should already be well known now nothing new.
There's nothing wrong with taking the fish out of the water for a few seconds, ever heard of sport fishing?

Twitch is 100% the most cucked platform. It’s being run by white knighting soycucks
It wasn't always like that, but once it was purchased by (((amazon))) there was a downfall

Does twitch get a percentage of each donation to streamers? Cause I can see why they would want to keep her channel active with all the simps donating $$$
Yes, they take a slice I believe so of course they favour the memegender even if the content they put out is shit tier, simps wanna see tiddies & think 'cos she's into animu & vidya she'll wanna be his gf, every viewer thinks this.

There's nothing wrong with taking the fish out of the water for a few seconds, ever heard of sport fishing?
He provoked the accident. Its pretty likely that the fish could slip out of his hand because you probably dont want to tight of a grip on the animal because you dont want to hurt it and its probably slippery and wet and they make rapid movements. so its very likely that it can slip away, hitting something like the floor or smth else and can get injured that way (worst case die). so its not getting hurt directly through the taking out of the water but indirectly through the things the taking out of the water made pretty likely or possible in the first place. I guess a fish is not a pet like a cat or dog that be easily petted so how bout just not doing it. its called treating an animal properly according to its species.
Its just dumb and that retard did it for attention bc thats what streamers do. They dont think if its good or bad or whatever. they just think about hmm whats the best thing to hold into the camera or say or do or film, doesnt matter if I should, just to be remotely interesting and grab the viewers attention. but animals are not props. they are living beings. so yeah it was an accident, but even in accidents sometimes people have to be punished and hold accountable for their reckless behaviour. Im not defending the thot or anything, I just think that its good that he got punished. And its bad that the thot just for being female didnt. Also yeah theres sportfishing but if they take the fish out and put them back in they still can get injured to the hooks and stuff cant they?But I think you said that bc you thought that i meant that the taking out of the water for a few secs was the major problem. I hope that doesnt sound to gay I just try to explain my view.

Why the fuck did he take it out of the tank?

It has been confirmed once by a twitch whore that the company doesn’t do anything to female streamers unless it’s very severe. I suppose they understand the value of their product and protect it. Modern day pimps turn to cucks tbh

It has been confirmed once by a twitch whore that the company doesn’t do anything to female streamers unless it’s very severe. I suppose they understand the value of their product and protect it. Modern day pimps turn to cucks tbh

This. They know a single foid is way more valuable than a thousand male streamers because all the IT cucks will watch that shit and be willing to pay for it.