Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid gets attacked by niggers in chicago

ABALT

Any chicago cels can tell us whats going on?I hear niggercago mayor was defending niggers stealing and rioting

Screenshot 20230417 192939 084

Idk why white people tolerate niggers

Any chicago cels can tell us whats going on?I hear niggercago mayor was defending niggers stealing and rioting
Yep, its now a free for all, for all the niggers. Utterly cucked state. I can see why the police enjoy shooting them.

Context? Or is it just niggers being niggers :feelshaha:

damn bro, the media keep trying to portray niggers as victims and all but the reality just dont let it happens lmao

brutal they jumped on the whore like a bunch of uncivilized monkeys and started attacking her, crazy shit indeed
but still based since they damaged that whore and probably broke a bone or two

#packwatch #ripbozo #restinpisswontbemissed

Cool city they've got there

Based nig nogs, if they kept their violence to foids the world would be a much happier place

Just track them all down and give them life in prison.

White young foid in Chicago, she supports this, let her reap the consequences

That city isn't called Chicongo for nothing :lul:

Based Illinois

Idk why white people tolerate niggers
why do u care about niggers? its not like white women will have u babies! fuck in GTA5 I wud JOIN the niggers in their little chimpouts:feelskek:

i actually see this playing out in real life lol. i live in the ghetto and sometimes I see packs of youths hanging around that are clearly up to no good.

I know to get the hell out of there as smoothly as I can.

Then a few weeks later I read in the crime news section that a fight broke out in this area and that several shots were fired.

Not even joking.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back