Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid gets a taste of her own heightism

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date
I'm 5'9 and even I wouldn't consider a foid under 5'5.

When hypocrisy like this turns up, I have to know if the hypocrite understands what they're being called out on.

Apparently she does. She realizes she's heightist, but that's fine because men have to be tall and women don't.

Good, I fucking hate these short foids who think they're deserving of some 6'0+ guy.
I'm 5'9 and even I wouldn't consider a foid under 5'5.
I would tbh. But my ideal height range for a foid is 5'3-5'5.

I'm 5'3", I have no choice but to consider midgets, but they all want tallfags.
Better to let your genes die than breed with a foidlet and let a poor soul suffer.

Look at that twitter avi :feelskek:

When hypocrisy like this turns up, I have to know if the hypocrite understands what they're being called out on.

Apparently she does. She realizes she's heightist, but that's fine because men have to be tall and women don't.

View attachment 983643
Zero accountability and has the logic of a child.

These bitches man :lul:

If he was even a centimeter under 6’0 she would’ve instantly unmatched

It would be like flushing your genes down the toilet

Based tallfag for ruining that bitch's self esteem.. I'm sick and tired of seeing midget foids with tallfags. I bet she weighs more than him.

She knows damn well she's being hypocritical, but expects YOU to believe she believes her own bullshit. It's so manipulative. Women are smarter and more aware than they deliberately try to make us think. They're experts at playing dumb when it suits them.

Short bitches are criminals they're the ones constantly breeding with taller men and creating incel abominations,they perpetuate the cycle.

She knows damn well she's being hypocritical, but expects YOU to believe she believes her own bullshit. It's so manipulative. Women are smarter and more aware than they deliberately try to make us think. They're experts at playing dumb when it suits them.
They're not smart at all. Their child-like manipulation games only work because they have holes which we want to fuck.

Its okay when women do it inkwell

She should be shot

I think this is either fake or a chadfish. Just the tone of the convo seems fake and it's sus that a tallfag on Tinder would reject a foid like that. The numbers on Tinder are very unfavorable to men, so even tallfags still have to tow the line to get laid (whereas men under 6ft are invisible).