Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid Fucks Around And Finds Out

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

gta GIF

>Arguing with some random basketball American woman at the grocery store
>Spit in her face because you think everyone is just as passive as you
>Basketball woman decides she’s ready to go to prison
>Get domed in the head in front of your family

Lol. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I keep saying it, you never know when someone’s on their last straw and doesn’t give a shit anymore. Stupid games, stupid prizes.

Normies are even defending her in the comments saying it’s hard times and people are on edge. You never know if someone’s about to snap, so it’s best to not try them.

Rare moment of clarity for normies. I bet that basketball foid had been through more bullshit that week than that dumb soccer mom had seen in her whole life.

The toll has been paid.

based sheboon, every kill is an appreaciated kill no matter who did it.

"allegedly spit"

Also OP you're a major retard.

"allegedly spit"

Also OP you're a major retard.
Who fucking cares if she did or not? One foid going to the glue factory, and one foid going to prison. It’s a win-win for society.

Who fucking cares if she did or not? One foid going to the glue factory, and one foid going to prison. It’s a win-win for society.
Getting a gun and shooting someone in the back of the head isn't a justified response to being "allegedly spit on" or "allegedly called the n word." People cheer this on, everyday we become more and more a Brazil like shithole.

Getting a gun and shooting someone in the back of the head isn't a justified response to being "allegedly spit on" or "allegedly called the n word."
Who fucking cares? You think anyone would give a shit if you got domed at Wal-Mart? America is Brazil. Adapt or get left behind.

Who fucking cares? You think anyone would give a shit if you got domed at Wal-Mart? America is Brazil. Adapt or get left behind.
The sentence you cut off I said America is becoming more like Brazil, and that this was a bad thing. Retard.

The sentence you cut off I said America is becoming more like Brazil, and that this was a bad thing. Retard.
America is not becoming more like Brazil. America is Brazil.

Holy fuck did she just got swallowed into the shadow realm or some shit