Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foid from work acts clueless

owly

owly

Banned
-
it has been about 2-3 weeks since that day she brought over her BF and mouth kissed that tallfag in front of me.
also before that she asked me for bus ride money and I said ask your BF, go a head call him.

before all that I used to engage in stupid little convos with her, and be more helpful work wise.

Im sure it was provocation of her part. now she is a dead ghost to me.

not even good morning, hello, goodbye.
she shet on me!.

she probably wants me to say that so she can do it again, and again, and rub it harder into my soul.

not that she is that hot, but, she had no basis to shit on me, none what so ever.

I have done this with all foids that shet on me, immediately they were dead to me :

a waitress once did that to me, she sat on the owner right in front of me while I was eating, I was nothing but polite to her,
paid cash on time, a regular customer.

I also told my dad not to go there anymore, but he did and tipped her, but I got the last laugh :
I deleted him from my life, and years later, his 2 foid neighbors told me he was on his death bed in the hospital,
I rushed there on my bike, and saw him on life support.

a few days later they woke him up, and he was fully conscience when I told him to go to hell for it, he was yelling my
name as I was walking out, so he wouldn't die alone, but he shet on me so tough luck.

whats shet? you mean to say she shat on you ?

This is really normal for a female, i guess.

Does anyone else not understand this broken English?

Sounds like a scene I remembered from the first Kung Fu Panda

a few days later they woke him up, and he was fully conscience when I told him to go to hell for it, he was yelling my
name as I was walking out, so he wouldn't die alone, but he shet on me so tough luck.

wtf? Care to elab?
wtf you're leaving your dad to die alone just because of this one incident? If that's the only reason you're not getting any sympathy from me.

wtf? Care to elab?
wtf you're leaving your dad to die alone just because of this one incident? If that's the only reason you're not getting any sympathy from me.
Yes i did

the past tense of the verb shit
Shitted? Shat?

Btw, looks like you were a cuck in making, but good to know that you flinched back.

It's over for shet-oncels

Why didn't you pay the bus ticket?

it has been about 2-3 weeks since that day she brought over her BF and mouth kissed that tallfag in front of me.
also before that she asked me for bus ride money and I said ask your BF, go a head call him.

before all that I used to engage in stupid little convos with her, and be more helpful work wise.

Im sure it was provocation of her part. now she is a dead ghost to me.

not even good morning, hello, goodbye.
she shet on me!.

she probably wants me to say that so she can do it again, and again, and rub it harder into my soul.

not that she is that hot, but, she had no basis to shit on me, none what so ever.

I have done this with all foids that shet on me, immediately they were dead to me :

a waitress once did that to me, she sat on the owner right in front of me while I was eating, I was nothing but polite to her,
paid cash on time, a regular customer.

I also told my dad not to go there anymore, but he did and tipped her, but I got the last laugh :
I deleted him from my life, and years later, his 2 foid neighbors told me he was on his death bed in the hospital,
I rushed there on my bike, and saw him on life support.

Bro you left your father alone in his death over tipping a waitress?

After the coworker part it all turned to shet
Motherfuck I'm in the middle of the subway and that made me burst into a maniacal laugh :feelskek:

Very disappointed in you. You should have bought her the bus ticket, what kind of gentleman are you!? You'll never get laid with that attitude. The best thing you can do now is to apologize to her in front of her boyfriend