Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid from my work (this was before the covid) insults 16yo kid for not being chad

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
What the fuck not even children are safe. Aren't 16yos babies according to normies??? :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: Only when it suits them I guess

It was a Stacy tier foid who is doing an internship as a graphic designer (she got hired for her looks tbh), I think she's like 25 or so, and she's also doing some sort of entertainer job on the side, idk what it's called even in spanish much less in english, but like, she goes to rich people's houses dressed up with a costume of a children's movie character (eg snow white), and plays with rich people's kids.

This is an anecdote she told us from a birthday party in which she was dressed as Cinderella, in her words (translated and I don't remember exactly 100% but you get the point) while talking at lunch:

"so I was playing with the children and pretending to be cinderella, they were so excited, and then, this fat, disgusting, acne ridden 16yo creep said to me miss, may I have the pleasure of dancing with you? and unfortunately I had to say yes of course, it was so disgusting, and I had to put up with him for almost the whole time, man I hate this job sometimes" :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: let the poor incel kid have some fun without getting insulted for once you fucking WHORE.

Imagine having such a braindead easy, fun job and you still complain because of ONE "bad" experience. That's all foids can do, complain, complain, complain even when they are privileged.

Everyone hates ugly men

Proof you can be a valid young trucel

The fatcel should have smacked her ass

btw ITers posted this and of course said the kid is creepy. yeah its soo creepy to ask someone to dance if you're not chad JFL

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

btw ITers posted this and of course said the kid is creepy. yeah its soo creepy to ask someone to dance if you're not chad JFL

jfl not even they can deny that ugly = creepy

Brutal, man. Brutal.

Fuck.

Another dose of blackpill for our lives.

What the fuck not even children are safe. Aren't 16yos babies according to normies??? :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: Only when it suits them I guess

It was a Stacy tier foid who is doing an internship as a graphic designer (she got hired for her looks tbh), I think she's like 25 or so, and she's also doing some sort of entertainer job on the side, idk what it's called even in spanish much less in english, but like, she goes to rich people's houses dressed up with a costume of a children's movie character (eg snow white), and plays with rich people's kids.

This is an anecdote she told us from a birthday party in which she was dressed as Cinderella, in her words (translated and I don't remember exactly 100% but you get the point) while talking at lunch:

"so I was playing with the children and pretending to be cinderella, they were so excited, and then, this fat, disgusting, acne ridden 16yo creep said to me miss, may I have the pleasure of dancing with you? and unfortunately I had to say yes of course, it was so disgusting, and I had to put up with him for almost the whole time, man I hate this job sometimes" :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: let the poor incel kid have some fun without getting insulted for once you fucking WHORE.
That is all the female contact that kid will ever have.

Fucking soys would sacrifice themselves so foids can keep fucking chad, it's outrageous.

No matter how privileged foids are they always find something to complain about. She was paid to be there and still found something to complain about and of course it would be something like looks of a boy that asks her to dance. It just makes sense at this point

Suifuel thinking of how many times foids have probably talked about your subhuman looks behind your back

also according to them:

17yo foid = innocent baby
16yo ugly boy = creepy teenager
According to IT foids older than me are innocent fairies but I am a child molesting ghoul, jfl

We should start wearing microphones that record everything everywhere we go, and every 15 minutes it auto deletes old audio (to save space). And that way we can record blackpilled conversations that IT won't be able to deny.

And he'll never knew she actually hated him. Maybe he will if he gets blackpilled.

That has to happen immediately. Every sub8 male has to blackpilled before the age of 18. It's vital at this point.