Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid forgives her rapist and reconciles with him

Screenshot 20201009 114103 Chrome

just reward rapists, what the worst that could happen
foids like these should be put to jail, it's practically encouraging chads to rape

She looked mesmerized by him the whole time :feelskek:
That's the power of what a woman truly considers a good looking man.

She looked mesmerized by him the whole time :feelskek:
That's the power of what a woman truly considers a good looking man.
:feelsclown: I have run out of words. This is irrefutable nonetheless, that would have never gone that well with someone else instead of that chadlite.

:feelsclown: I have run out of words. This is irrefutable nonetheless, that would have never gone that well with someone else instead of that chadlite.
The lenience and submissive way with which women act toward good looking men is incredible tbhngl

his white, 6 ft personality must have helped her with this decision

his white, 6 ft personality must have helped her with this decision
H..His personality is good you silly stupid inkwell :soy:
Note even the audience there is brutally mogged and silenced by that Chad's mere presence

H..His personality is good you silly stupid inkwell :soy:
Not even the audience there is brutally mogged and silenced by that Chad's mere presence
it's just impossible to not hate women

it's just impossible to not hate women
Incidentally, she's not even 18 when that happened, but they sure catch about to be child predators with fake profiles on the internet and round them on air ruining their entire life:feelsclown:

Incidentally, she's not even 18 when that happened, but they sure catch child predators with fake profiles on the internet and round them on air ruining their entire life:feelsclown:
jfl at soyciety

she also definitely orgasmed while being raped

jfl at soyciety

she also definitely orgasmed while being raped
Well, she said it was painful but didn't even say anything about pleasure how can you assume something out of such a traumatic experience that lady went through you stupid inkwell :soy: :feels:

I have many problems with this talk even logically:

1 How was he not CONVICTED OF A CRIME THEY ARE BOTH CONFIRMING OUT LOAD ON A FUCKING TED TALK IN FRONT OF MILLIONS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

2 why in the fuck would you travel thousands of miles just TO FUCKING MEET UP WITH SOMEONE WHO RAPED YOU

3 Wouldnt her soy husband have a problem with her VISITING THE MAN WHO RAPED HER AND WOULDNT HE BE WITH HER FOR PROTECTION, AS THERE IS A THREAT, AS THE GUY SHE IS MEETING HAS FUCKING RAPED HER.

This just screams its not about rape, it is about the genetic material of the PERSON RAPING YOU

IF ITS CHAD IT JUST CANT BE RAPE
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETY

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have many problems with this talk even logically:

1 How was he not CONVICTED OF A CRIME THEY ARE BOTH CONFIRMING OUT LOAD ON A FUCKING TED TALK IN FRONT OF MILLIONS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

2 why in the fuck would you travel thousands of miles just TO FUCKING MEET UP WITH SOMEONE WHO RAPED YOU

3 Wouldnt her soy husband have a problem with her VISITING THE MAN WHO RAPED HER AND WOULDNT HE BE WITH HER FOR PROTECTION, AS THERE IS A THREAT, AS THE GUY SHE IS MEETING HAS FUCKING RAPED HER.

This just screams its not about rape, it is about the genetic material of the PERSON RAPING YOU

IF ITS CHAD IT JUST CANT BE RAPE
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETY

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Apparently, poor Currycels that have nothing to do with asking for bobs and vagene recieve more heat than this literal rapist will ever get, cos it's simple, it's the genes that decide everything.

Last edited:
All men were literally rapists during primitive times

All men were literally rapists during primitive times
I don't believe that, its not that soy boys and cucks suddenly appeared on a fine day out of nowhere :feelskek: :feelskek:

Brutal video. The world has gone insane.

Some Becky has sex with Chad and claims it was rape to whore for attention. Now she gives a speech about how she has forgiven Chad for "raping" her, when most likely she enjoyed every second of it.

Some Becky has sex with Chad and claims it was rape to whore for attention. Now she gives a speech about how she has forgiven Chad for "raping" her, when most likely she enjoyed every second of it.
:feelsclown: Clown world it is, I have run out of words and look how silence the audience is. Cucks.

:feelsclown: Clown world it is, I have run out of words and look how silence the audience is. Cucks.
Seems like the comments in the video were disabled because people were calling her on her bullshit.

Seems like the comments in the video were disabled because people were calling her on her bullshit.
Yea, they must have done that

I wonder if she would forgive him if he was a truecel

I wonder if she would forgive him if he was a truecel
In that case she and her family members would have thrown his dead body into some Icelandic crevasse after lynching him with a shotgun, it's as creative as it can get :feelsclown:

"Rape" has truly lost all meaning in today's world.

I can guarantee you 100% and put my hand in fire if it's not true: she wasn't raped. Only claimed it was rape.

I normally don't do all caps, but..............

DO NORMIES SERIOUSLY THINK A GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS....

Chadstralian

HAS A NEED TO FORCE HIMSELF ON A WOMAN??? GTFO WITH THAT

In 1996, Thordis Elva shared a teenage romance with Tom Stranger, an exchange student from Australia. After a school dance, Tom raped Thordis, after which they parted ways for many years.

Bull-fucking-shit. It was a hookup that she regretted

Let's say she was truly, forcefully raped (which I doubt) -- she would not forgive him if he looked like me

"Rape" has truly lost all meaning in today's world.

From the 21st Century Western Female Dictionary:

Rape - a) Lousy hookup sex b) When a woman has sexual relations with a man while she has beer goggles, and is disappointed with his appearance the morning after

Last edited:

Rape - a) Lousy hookup sex b) When a woman has sexual relations with a man while she has beer goggles, and is disappointed with his appearance the morning after

Can someone larp as an IT-member and "Make fun" or "DoGeWaTcH" these topics? I would just love for them to respond to this shit just once in their lives.

I would just love for them to respond to this shit just once in their lives.

They won't, because they actively comb and cherry pick for threads and posts that say topics such as "all women should be sex slaves" or "women shouldn't vote", and post it on their stupid forum, arguing that we can't find girlfriends because we hate women. Experiences of how/why incels become this way, or the shitty way some guys are treated because of simply because their motherfucking height or appearance are ignored.

imagine if the rapist was a manlet

You can do anything when you're Chad

"Rape" jfl. This roastie just got mad at chad because he wouldnt commit. The pic in the preview indeed says it all: a pure, unfiltered reality check. Can't get your rape "survivor" to "reconcile" with you = congrats on being sub8 man.

JFL at this world
I normally don't do all caps, but..............

DO NORMIES SERIOUSLY THINK A GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS....

View attachment 378128

HAS A NEED TO FORCE HIMSELF ON A WOMAN??? GTFO WITH THAT

In 1996, Thordis Elva shared a teenage romance with Tom Stranger, an exchange student from Australia. After a school dance, Tom raped Thordis, after which they parted ways for many years.

Bull-fucking-shit. It was a hookup that she regretted

Let's say she was truly, forcefully raped (which I doubt) -- she would not forgive him if he looked like me

3:01 - "He was my boyfriend, he raped me in my own bed"

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BITCH

lol they disabled comments

Can someone larp as an IT-member and "Make fun" or "DoGeWaTcH" these topics? I would just love for them to respond to this shit just once in their lives.
IT will never touch this, even if the whole .co invades their subreddit with this case.

Last edited:
They won't, because they actively comb and cherry pick for threads and posts that say topics such as "all women should be sex slaves" or "women shouldn't vote", and post it on their stupid forum, arguing that we can't find girlfriends because we hate women. Experiences of how/why incels become this way, or the shitty way some guys are treated because of simply because their motherfucking height or appearance are ignored.
I know that's why one of us has to go on their cucked reddit-accuont (god knows some of you still visit the soypage of the internet) and post this shit pretending to be one of them.
IT will never touch this, even if the whole .co invade their subreddit with this case.
Imagine cherrypicking shit and going "oh no, can't use this, oh no the incels are right on this topic again, oh nope they're destroying our arguments here" and still posting on IT. They're such retards.

Last edited:
lol they disabled comments
any man woud say she's talikng bullshit and simply regrets having sex with cgad or he pissed her off later. And she would never forgive an incel even for breathing in her direction.
Imagine cherrypicking shit and going "oh no, can't use this, oh no the incels are right on this topic again, oh nope they're destroying our arguments here" and still posting on IT. They're such retards.
Year after year the complete picture comes together thanks to blackpill scholars and little pieces of evidence like this one. The blackpill today is much more consistent and complete than their anecdotes.

Last edited:
Rape her again right there

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back