Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid flees from me

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
Today when I was taking my daily stroll through the city, I stopped at a kiosk to buy myself a bottle of water. At the kiosk there was this blonde stacylite that was my height (extremely brutal) and as she turned around and saw me, her eyes went wide and she quickly squired away. Happens to me from time to time due to my sub5 facial features.

Any similar experiences?

at least she didnt heightmog you

I still remember how i unfortunately had to go to the park with my aunt and she asked me to buy a ticket for the ride for her kid, a girl ticket taker laughed at me hard because of my voice (she started laughing without even seeing me first)

I still remember how i unfortunately had to go to the park with my aunt and she asked me to buy a ticket for the ride for her kid, a girl ticket taker laughed at me hard because of my voice (she started laughing without even seeing me first)
I have a very noticeable speech impediment, so I experience stuff like this very often. It is very humiliating.

Any similar experiences?
I've had a woman run away from me in a middle of a busy street, in high school a girl(she was totally my type, so it was doubly brutal)tried to burn me to death with her eyes for accidentaly brushing her leg with my hand.