Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid finds out that she is the first girl in her boyfriends life and that he was a virgin before meeting him - Extreme Suicide Fuel

KillerCel

KillerCel

Recruit
★★

It never began for virgins

It just shows that women want a trophy-guy who fucked half of the city to show off

The gentler sex teehee

You have to be really dumb and without any idea about women to admit such a thing. If you are really bad at lying just say you don't want to discuss about the past. If you are over 16 and a virgin and saying this to anybody (women or men) you instantly lose their whole respect. (I exclude incel societies here). This has to be normalized and incel movement might help it. I was thinking until about 20 that waiting for marriage to lose virginity was a good idea and shared this people and all thought I was incapable of finding a foid and get sex and I basically COPE.
Unless you are Chad noone will ever believe it is a choice not to have sex. A virgin male means, incapable, undesired, unwanted. Everyone will only blame you.

Last edited:
Wow, fucking stupid bitch. I hope she gets cancer and dies.

majority of them dont like low status men and many considers being a virgins is a trait of a low status men
It just shows that women want a trophy-guy who fucked half of the city to show off
:chad::chad:

Saw this coming from 30 miles away. Take the Socialproofpill

I remember this, there was a post earlier this year with the same reddit post. But it's a good reminder and my hatred of women only increases after reading this. Blackpill gold.

:feelshaha: How retarded you need to be to say to a foid that you are a virgin older than 18? It is like tell to somebody that you are murder-rapist-nazi-pile-of-shit.

Hive mind. "No one else wants you? I don't want you either."
They all want a high status desirable man of whom they can feel proud when they say, "I got him in the end!"

Seems like a Larp. If not, it clearly isn’t chad. Chad can get away with anything.

They make 0 sense. They want a guy who's fucked all girls in the immediate vicinity. While also claiming to want a guy who's loyal.

They don't know what they want.

Teehee only reason i stopped being attracted to him was because he lied to me teehee

They make 0 sense. They want a guy who's fucked all girls in the immediate vicinity. While also claiming to want a guy who's loyal.

They don't know what they want.
Not every woman deserves to fight for.

A good decade or so ago, on the non english side of the internet I remember reading a piece similar to that.

It was on a female forum, some chick said she met a decent looking guy who was 25. They had a date or something, I can't remember exactly but they did hang around and everything went well (so he wasn't a sperg or socially inept). At some point he confessed that he was still a virgin and she said she felt so disgusted and scared. She stopped talking to him and cut contact with him.

Imagine that happening to you after you thought you had just made it.

I don't remember exactly what she said else but I remember her wondering how that's even possible and asking what must be wrong with him etc.

A good decade or so ago, on the non english side of the internet I remember reading a piece similar to that.

It was on a female forum, some chick said she met a decent looking guy who was 25. They had a date or something, I can't remember exactly but they did hang around and everything went well (so he wasn't a sperg or socially inept). At some point he confessed that he was still a virgin and she said she felt so disgusted and scared. She stopped talking to him and cut contact with him.

This guy was lucky to avoid such a shallow woman.

Dude had too low of a social credit score.

shocked that some of you seem so surprised by this, being a male virgin shows you are low status, women want their men to elevate their status, social proof is a big part of how chads slay

This is what happens if you aren't Chad or a normalfag with high amounts of dating experience.

I don't remember exactly what she said else but I remember her wondering how that's even possible and asking what must be wrong with him etc.
I see that couple of times on foid websites. All the foids agree with these kinds of posts.

Never trust foids.

Never admit you're a virgin.

Lmfao straight from the horses mouth - virginity repulses women, for good reason. Its a clear indicator a man is of dubious genetic quality, even if its not immediately noticeable.

Pretty much half of all young autistic men are virgins, because women are somehow able to pick up on this defect and are turned off by it.

Godfuckingdamnit.

Funny how being virgin lowers your SMV as a male, while it increases it if you’re female

Women don’t understand how it’s possible. “How is that possible? You can walk outside and get a bj.”

Remember to women nonchads are invisible.

Seems LARPish and honestly, an older virgin is 99.999% times a sub-7 male so attraction wasn’t there to begin with. If not a LARP, pretty much the worst move you can make.

This is why you just absolutely have to lie about your sexual experience to get anywhere, just like with job interviews if you ever find yourself in a situation where everyone demands experience that you can't otherwise get.

Also combine this with my thread on social media, if she could have used social media to figure out that the guy had never been in a relationship, he would have been even more fucked, he would have gotten aggressively kicked off from even going on that first date! Completely pre-selected out of even just a single one-on-one!

This is why you just absolutely have to lie about your sexual experience to get anywhere, just like with job interviews if you ever find yourself in a situation where everyone demands experience that you can't otherwise get.

Also combine this with my thread on social media, if she could have used social media to figure out that the guy had never been in a relationship, he would have been even more fucked, he would have gotten aggressively kicked off from even going on that first date! Completely pre-selected out of even just a single one-on-one!
Yeah that's one of my biggest non looks related problems. I don't really engage in outdoor activities and I have very, very few friends. So I have no presence on social media at all. People think you're extremely weird if you're not on a few "social" platforms with tons of pics of yourself.

A few years ago, when I was still vaguely trying, I was talking to this girl and she wasn't hostile/cold like most women. Even kind of friendly. So I asked for her number and she asked for my fb. I said I don't have one and she looked at me like wtf and said you're weird dude. Lmao

Yeah that's one of my biggest non looks related problems. I don't really engage in outdoor activities and I have very, very few friends. So I have no presence on social media at all. People think you're extremely weird if you're not on a few "social" platforms with tons of pics of yourself.

A few years ago, when I was still vaguely trying, I was talking to this girl and she wasn't hostile/cold like most women. Even kind of friendly. So I asked for her number and she asked for my fb. I said I don't have one and she looked at me like wtf and said you're weird dude. Lmao
I'm not even sure what a good cover story is for why you don't have FB, maybe lie that you were banned for a political comment, ideally against some figure that everyone hates. That would be the most NT excuse and it would still put you on thin ice.

They all want a high status desirable man of whom they can feel proud when they say, "I got him in the end!"
I really really fucking hate females so goddamn much. One of the reasons(which are all due to women being shallow and superficial) I never get a cunt's genuine desire, affection, and favoritism is because I'm not a manwhore/person who already has a bitch on his dick. "Social proof" is fucking stupid. Foids are too status hungry. This clown gender is the real one that needs to be enslaved.

Last edited:
I'm not even sure what a good cover story is for why you don't have FB, maybe lie that you were banned for a political comment, ideally against some figure that everyone hates. That would be the most NT excuse and it would still put you on thin ice.
I just went haha I don't like how it looks, i just use my phone and skype to talk to people. It doesn't really work.
Maybe I should just say I'm afraid of fb getting hacked and people getting my info idk.

Maybe I should just say I'm afraid of fb getting hacked and people getting my info idk.
This excuse might work soon if enough normies flock to it.
Another NT reason is the health issues which had several high-profile articles about it, or the articles about how some business execs are leaving it (Elon Musk?) that line of thought might also become NT if enough normies flock to it.

Link the original post I wana see normie comments

What a fucking retard, he finally ascends and he ruins it. Never be honest with women if you're a virgin, just stupid strategy.
You have to be really dumb and without any idea about women to admit such a thing. If you are really bad at lying just say you don't want to discuss about the past. If you are over 16 and a virgin and saying this to anybody (women or men) you instantly lose their whole respect. (I exclude incel societies here). This has to be normalized and incel movement might help it. I was thinking until about 20 that waiting for marriage to lose virginity was a good idea and shared this people and all thought I was incapable of finding a foid and get sex and I basically COPE.
Unless you are Chad noone will ever believe it is a choice not to have sex. A virgin male means, incapable, undesired, unwanted. Everyone will only blame you.

BRUTAL. Funny how she says "part of me is turned off" she likes to think it was mainly the lieing turned her off women can deal with a guy unsuccessful with women. No im trying to figure out how you get your first gf if you need 1-2 years of previous foid experience minimum im mean god damn it did she really love him if something like this is so bad. the only female equivalent to a male virgin is a female whore but those dont even seem to compare because one is dirty and the other one is sad

Durrrrrr why is a girl considered a slut if she's promiscuous but a man is considered a cool guy???

This.

do women really care about virginity I think if you're gl it shouldnt matter

If a woman has a cheap no-name brand purse from Kmart and all her friends have expensive designer purses, what's she going to do? Throw her cheap purse in the trash and buy an expensive designer purse so she can keep up with the Joneses.

If a woman has a boyfriend who's a virgin and all her friends have boyfriends who have fucked dozens of women apiece, what's she going to do? The exact same thing. Dump her boyfriend in the trash, as if he's just an object instead of a real human being who needs love, affection, and compassion just like any other human being.

A woman's biological instinct causes her to treat men like objects instead of human beings. Our ancestors knew this, and implemented patriarchy to keep women's shallow, hypergamous instincts in check. But now that womyn are liberated and can do whatever they want, they've naturally gone back to their base animal instincts and treat any non-chad male (or even chad if he admits to being a virgin) like an inferior object, like an accessory that's gone out of style.

Women's rabid hatred of male virgins knows no bounds.

He's a dumbass for admitting it.

Foids don't deserve the truth. They hate being judged for their sexual past but want to know yours.