Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid finds out her Chad is married

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm sure there are plenty of subhumans who'll have her, but she'll settle for nothing less than Chad. Shes angry that she can't lock down a Chad without having to share him.

Last edited:
is that a tranny?

hopefully we will be reading a suicide thread :feelsautistic:

Damn, Chad gets to cuck women. Guaranteed she will remain in the "relationship" because he is still a Chad.
I find it hilarious when foids have to betabuxx/get cucked for chad, it's poetic justice

@Hail The Bloatlord thoughts?

Damn, Chad gets to cuck women. Guaranteed she will remain in the "relationship" because he is still a Chad.
Turns out it's a man, that's terrifying. Imagine thinking you've ascended with a slightly bellow average foid and it turns out it's a man.

Retard foids think it's acceptable to complain about not owning chad while they tell us that we are not owed any affection.

Just looked at her his post history, yes.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: So the dude's not a Chad, just a fucking degenerate tranny fucker? :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Bet the faggot's not even married to a foid, but another faggot. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Good, feel like an idiot.

I'm sure this had never happened to a female before /s

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: So the dude's not a Chad, just a fucking degenerate tranny fucker? :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Bet the faggot's not even married to a foid, but another faggot. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Since Chads have virtually infinite sexual access, he will delve into degeneracy.

Mogged me as a man

Attachments

• i4nyvdk8gdm31.jpg
    i4nyvdk8gdm31.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 19
How naiive can holes get thinking their pussy is the only one Chad is getting?

Guess a tranny hole is a hole to chad.

Since Chads have virtually infinite sexual access, he will delve into degeneracy.

Nah, fuck that, that's disgusting as shit. If you fuck a tranny; you're an animal. Should be a capital crime, all trannies and tranny lovers should swing at the bottom of a noose.

Nah, fuck that, that's disgusting as shit. If you fuck a tranny; you're an animal. Should be a capital crime, all trannies and tranny lovers should swing at the bottom of a noose.

I feel the same way. But don't trust Chad, he's fucked and sucked alot of questionable people in questionable ways. Few Chads aren't sick people.

Chads will always keep harems.

Does not matter which geographical location or which timeline he is from.

Ugly and low iq faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back