Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid finds it hard to deal with being a kissless virgin in her 20s

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Dumb bitch stop complaining and date your looks match. You are not good enough to date chad like your other friends u fucking retard

Relatable...I found it hard being a kissless virgin in my 20s too.

This person writes about it with more honesty than some of the REEEEEEcels on here, ngl.

It's because men can sense her misandry. She should take a shower, get a haircut, be confident and improve her personality.

Whore... whore, whore, whore, whore. FUCKING WHORE. She is in tutorial mode, she'll eventually kiss a NORMIE... and I... I WILL NEVER KISS A FUCKING GIRL IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. MOTHERFUCKING SOYCIETY, i want...

WE WANT CALIPHATE NOW! (in Roblox, tbh)

Another Chad only, we get it.

What a stupid cunt. She could get laid any time she wanted. A female just has to exist and have holes, that's it.

Foids and Chads would protest against it.

The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose.​

James Baldwin

She received plenty of messages from guys after posting this, rejected them all but obviously she won't say it :feelsclown:

She appears to be Indian, seeing as she tried to post on TwoXIndia. I wonder if she likes Indian guys...

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/socialanxiety/comments/zbmbsh/comment/iyupm0o/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/socialanxiety/comments/zbmbsh/comment/iyupfxp/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Has a lot of guy friends, despite being "ugly". I'm sick of this.

Every single time. All femcels are really just Chad-only. The only reason she feels like no man has ever wanted her is bc she ignored all the average and ugly guys that showed interest in her. I hate self-loathing foids so much. She even says that she has people approaching her but then she doesn't act on it (little spoiler: it wasn't Chad).

You know what, i believe that she has never been asked out? But why is that? These bitches try to overcompensate by acting masculine so they are rightly viewed just as a pump and dump material. And also you know that she would reject all of us.

she must weigh at least 4-500 pounds

she should try taking a shower and improving her personalitie

Maybe she needs to work on her personality and finally 'woman-up'.

why do bitches complain about everything my god??? she’s probably not even ugly she just doesn’t try or take pride in her looks. if you’re not gonna do anything about your problems that are most definitely fixable, don’t come on the internet and look for reassurance.

Guarantee she’s fat and has that curry smell. No fit female in her 20’s is incel

She appears to be Indian, seeing as she tried to post on TwoXIndia. I wonder if she likes Indian guys...

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/socialanxiety/comments/zbmbsh/comment/iyupm0o/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/socialanxiety/comments/zbmbsh/comment/iyupfxp/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Has a lot of guy friends, despite being "ugly". I'm sick of this.

She’s quickly contradicted herself. Her standards are too high as she could easily lose it

Whore... whore, whore, whore, whore. FUCKING WHORE. She is in tutorial mode, she'll eventually kiss a NORMIE... and I... I WILL NEVER KISS A FUCKING GIRL IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. MOTHERFUCKING SOYCIETY, i want...

WE WANT CALIPHATE NOW! (in Roblox, tbh)
:lasereyes:

Translating the foidspeak to human language:

How do I deal with being a single unkissed virgin in UNDER CHADS' RADAR my 20s

It's so hard being an ugly girl. I have never ever been asked out BY CHAD. All my life, I've been surrounded by pretty friends who have had all the attention FROM CHAD you can think of, while I have been used simply as a tool to get close to them. I know that this is really shallow, not getting attention from guys CHADS isn't the worst thing in the world, you have so much to be grateful for, yada yada.

But it really stings sometimes, okay? It makes me feel so unwanted BY CHAD and like less of a woman. (...)

I don't know what to do TO ATTRACT CHAD.

Poor girl.

Maybe reply to one of your non-Chad orbiters? I dunno.

Last edited:
If your problem can be solved simply by having a conversation with a stranger, then you don't really have a problem.

I'm 26 and you can't be any more truecel than me. Not only do I have absolutely ZERO experience, I'm also very short (5'3") and very ugly (people give me curious glances, talk about me, or laugh). This is how I want my life to end before I'm 30... because I have NADA chances...

Chadpreet Only

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back