Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Foid fertility is deeper than looks

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
There is a foid at my job, roastie and 5/10, but her body, especially butt is very sexy and thsi bitch just radiates fertility.
Another foid is solid 7/10, face is very pretty, but I never even coom to her, just not attractive for me somehow.
Then I found out that this second foid is having trouble getting pregnant (!) from Chad obviously, thus confirming why she is not magnetic aka semen waste.
I`d say face is decided very much during puberty years when sex hormones burst, but then it does not change much and it is over for you in this regard, skeleton forming and skull are stopped forever.
But for fertility it is never over, and maybe something like this exists for males (inb4 - cope), and then there is hope for us (nope).

Another day, another tranny poster :feelswhat:

Women are biologically not concerned with the fertility of men. Tho maybe looking and acting high T is the closest thing to what you mean.

It's much easier to produce healthy sperm cells than to 1) produce healthy eggs (which need to be recreated every month), 2) incubate a baby while providing it with important substances, 3) pop the baby out without dying (wide hips), and 4) feed the baby (big tits). If a toilet looks for fertility in men, it won't make a difference because a fertile man looks pretty much the same as an infertile one, other than testosterone playing a role in both fertility and looks.

Women look for strength in men while men look for fertility in women. (And faces are important for both genders)

Tho maybe looking and acting high T is the closest thing to what you mean.
yeah, probably something like that
it won't make a difference because a fertile man looks pretty much the same as an infertile one, other than testosterone playing a role in both fertility and looks.
this does not sound right or logical, T plays a very important role, many foids are very much attracted to high T features like beards, body hair, muscle and those are not :bluepill::redpill:, those are purely physicla :blackpill: features

The NTmog and jobmog is too much

this does not sound right or logical, T plays a very important role, many foids are very much attracted to high T features like beards, body hair, muscle and those are not :bluepill::redpill:, those are purely physicla :blackpill: features
I think they like high-T features not because they're correlated with fertility but because they're correlated with strength and aggression. It's only when testosterone becomes much lower than average that fertility becomes a problem. If a man has a lower sperm count, he can just fuck a toilet over and over again until she gets impregnated.

TFW when carring about having kiddos as an inkel :worryfeels::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:
I think they like high-T features not because they're correlated with fertility but because they're correlated with strength and aggression. It's only when testosterone becomes much lower than average that fertility becomes a problem. If a man has a lower sperm count, he can just fuck a toilet over and over again until she gets impregnated.
"women often love ugly men, but never, an unmanly man"
- Schopenhauer (not a fan of his, but he is totally right here)

Last edited: