Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid felt devastated after discovering chad's relationship history

there you go she picked very well based on his personality

>He has hurt MULTIPLE women. Badly. He’s punched them, choked them, attacked them verbally, threatened to murder them. Women who left their career and stopped working for years because of what he did to them. ... I read an email from a woman describing him choking her until she passed out
1670545345422-png.684881

He has hurt MULTIPLE women. Badly.
This means that MULTIPLE foids prefer being abused by him than having a non-abusive relationship with a non-Chad.

So much for the personality detector.

>He has hurt MULTIPLE women. Badly. He’s punched them, choked them, attacked them verbally, threatened to murder them. Women who left their career and stopped working for years because of what he did to them. ... I read an email from a woman describing him choking her until she passed out
1670545345422-png.684881
This is the kinda Chad I can respect. Using his natural privilege to hurt women.

iu

>The hysteria of a reddit larp
>If it was true then :lul: regardless
>People giving imaginary sympathy over an unbelievable story on a site full of larp
>Needing to tell strangers on the internet your life story
>Website that gives promote agreeable content and hides disagreeable content with a voting system
>Reposted on a site for incels to criticize for irony

Autism is fucking nuclear, how have we not harvested this power?

He has hurt MULTIPLE women. Badly. He’s punched them, choked them, attacked them verbally, threatened to murder them. Women who left their career and stopped working for years because of what he did to them.
How can there be this much personality detector failures?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back