Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid feels lonely, wants a date vs. you

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
★★
The Foid:

"Oh no, I feel so sad and lonely! The Chad-crush I have doesn't notice me, I fell in love with him at first sight!"

(checks social media, etc; 4837 notifications, 10385 PMs, 47386 profile views and comments)

"Will no one take pity on me?? I can't find a boyfriend, I'm so sad!"

At that moment, an army of orbiters come out of the woodwork, all offering to date or cheer her up. Talking woodland creatures break out into song, fashioning a dress for her and turning a pumpkin into a stagecoach to go to the dance. She adds all of this to facebook and makes a Tiktok. She "settles" on the least creepy orbiter (that is, most attractive) who she promptly fucks and then forgets about.

The next day, she posts again about how lonely she is.

Meanwhile, one of us feels the same way, and we express this feeling in the least-sissy way possible: "I'm a guy and I feel lonely. It's hard to find a date when you're working full-time and--"

(Everyone else, primarily women on social media) SHUT UP YOU PATHETIC CREEPY INCEL!!!! NO ONE OWES YOU A DATE! JUST SHUT UP!!!! REEEEEE!!! The very idea you want one of us women to date you makes us want to kill ourselves. We would literally rather die alone, with our cat and dildos, while continuing our victim game than try dating you. You are that creepy (that is, unattractive) and ENTITLED AND TOXIC (that is, unattractive) you should just KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!!"

And so it continues. Our male character dies alone, while our female one gets knocked up by Chad, who promptly forgets her.

Foids just virtue signaling for a Chad to appear from the sky like a fallen angel to fuck and breed nephilim children.

A foid genuinely liking a sub 5 is about as plausible as America getting better within the next five years.