Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid feels loneliness

• Thread starter Deleted member 8206
  • Start date
Deleted member 8206

Deleted member 8206

Clowns roll out
-
LxFVpf0oHvFFZWlVx1BJIOo3hcLoWcioGTSjwBqxc 0

tfw you havent had proper social interaction irl for the last month and foids like this still get all the help and support available while you rot alone :forcedsmile:

eat shit and die whore

They don't know what loneliness is.

Like an obese person complaining about being hungry because it’s been 2 hours since breakfast.

I wonder what the fuck loneliness is for a foid? An hour alone? 2? 3? Fucking bitches should try not speaking with non family members for half year.

I wonder what the fuck loneliness is for a foid? An hour alone? 2? 3? Fucking bitches should try not speaking with non family members for half year.
tfw chad is not sending new dick pics

JFL thinking 2-3 hours per day is not enough. College takes most of your time, and getting a part-time job fully exhausts you to the rot. Those glorified NEET gymfoids live in a totally different world.

they are low iq and tunnel visioned

Today the girl at the gym touched my hand by accident when I was giving her money. It's what passes for human contact these days for me.

Being a bit lovesick because you can't slurp on your BFs cock 24/7 isn't loneliness.

*Foid feels absence of Chad

I wanna trade places with a foid and see them rot and die in like 3 days top of living my life

YOOIOIIOIIOOOOOOIOIOIOIKES :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Lol females are a meme.

aww poor boyfriend has a lot of pressure put on him to keep stacy from being lonely boo hoo i feel so bad for him.

They literally have no idea what true loneliness is

isolation is constant, if being with someone everyday cures your loneliness for 2-3 hours, you’re not isolated but simply delusional in thinking that you are alone.
There is no reason to feel lonely here, especially if your relationship is not long distant.

I think she’s misusing loneliness, she’s simply bored.

I can tell you that I’m lonely, not just because I feel it but because I am isolated physically, emotionally, spiritually... from almost everything and everyone that give you those butterflies in the chest.

My chest is just hollow at this point

"it's hard to have someone to be the sole reason that solve loneliness for you"
she's implying that she needs more then one man to solve the issue.
the amount of attentions needed by these femoids is absurd

Life on tutorial mode is too hard for foid scum.

Always good to read about normie problems to remind yourself that you aren't just a whiny bitch. Normies wouldn't survive a day in our shoes.

The meme gender, at it again, deluding itself into meandering thought patterns of having it very hard in life, its army of soyfaggots(coutesy of Reddit) dashes to its procuring-it-of-validation, in order to quell its constant distress(about loneliness and other social bullshit); for it is just an overgrown child with a pair of tits and a vagina.

isolation is constant, if being with someone everyday cures your loneliness for 2-3 hours, you’re not isolated but simply delusional in thinking that you are alone.
There is no reason to feel lonely here, especially if your relationship is not long distant.

I think she’s misusing loneliness, she’s simply bored.

I can tell you that I’m lonely, not just because I feel it but because I am isolated physically, emotionally, spiritually... from almost everything and everyone that give you those butterflies in the chest.

My chest is just hollow at this point
I don't know how to describe how my loneliness feels, it's worse than some levels of physical pain, actually physical injury seems to lessen in for a time, just like exercise. It's a devouring sort of feeling, it drowns out other sensations much like a light headache might, while simultaneously having the capacity to give me suicidal thoughts.

I don't know how to describe how my loneliness feels, it's worse than some levels of physical pain, actually physical injury seems to lessen in for a time, just like exercise. It's a devouring sort of feeling, it drowns out other sensations much like a light headache might, while simultaneously having the capacity to give me suicidal thoughts.
I know that feel. I call it the grey fog. There’s nothing to make you feel good when it happens. I have no cope for it

I know that feel. I call it the grey fog. There’s nothing to make you feel good when it happens. I have no cope for it

Likewise, but I call it different.
For me. it is like the whole world is in ruins and I only see piles of smoking rubble.
That's how my loneliness feels.

I bet he’s not tall and violent enough.