Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid family friend hugged everyone except me

overbeforeitbegan

overbeforeitbegan

Deformed and sweaty
★★
Posted this on another thread but figured it would make me feel better if anyone else has had this happen to them too.

Just a couple hours ago my mother dragged me out to a family friends party and as we entered, the family lined up to hug us as we came in, one after the other. The family friends daughter hugged everyone when they arrived, too, and said she was happy to see them.

Except. When she got to me she just fist bumped me.

Made me want to rope immediately. I don't deserve a hug, she doesn't even want to touch me. What makes it worse is that she's one of the only woman who I've ever really spoken to in my life, and has far and away been the nicest one to me I've ever met.

It made me feel like scum. I'm angry at her for not just doing the same thing for me too, if you don't want to hug me, don't hug my mum and sisters and just fist bump all of us. You're singling me out as a disgusting person you can't stand to touch.

That's brutal, brocel. Try to cope with something so you can forget about it

She's never hugged me before. But I've never noticed her treat me differently, especially so pointedly. I have been drinking to put the memory out of my mind.

I feel lower than low. I can't wait until mum goes to bed and I can finally cry. Maybe a bitch move, I don't care. It's worse every single year, I can't take much more

That's brutal, brocel. Try to cope with something so you can forget about it
Alcohol is working, but I think I need something stronger. I should get sleeping pills. The prospect of lying in my bed and replaying it is fucking shit. I just want to pass time until it doesn't sting anymore

Alcohol is working, but I think I need something stronger. I should get sleeping pills. The prospect of lying in my bed and replaying it is fucking shit. I just want to pass time until it doesn't sting anymore
If you get sleeping pills or any other pills. Be careful with them so you don't get addicted to them

If you get sleeping pills or any other pills. Be careful with them so you don't get addicted to them
Good advice thank you brocel. I do get addicted to things

Posted this on another thread but figured it would make me feel better if anyone else has had this happen to them too.

Just a couple hours ago my mother dragged me out to a family friends party and as we entered, the family lined up to hug us as we came in, one after the other. The family friends daughter hugged everyone when they arrived, too, and said she was happy to see them.

Made me want to rope immediately. I don't deserve a hug, she doesn't even want to touch me. What makes it worse is that she's one of the only woman who I've ever really spoken to in my life, and has far and away been the nicest one to me I've ever met.

It made me feel like scum. I'm angry at her for not just doing the same thing for me too, if you don't want to hug me, don't hug my mum and sisters and just fist bump all of us. You're singling me out as a disgusting person you can't stand to touch.
Its so over. It never began. It never will.

fist bump her face
Tuco punching tuco

could’ve lost the h in khhv that day. brutal

Sounds like something that would happen only to me

This already happened to me, when I went to my mother's friend's birthday, when I was little, I think I was 10 years old. The guests hugged everyone, even the boys my age sitting next to me, when it was my turn it was a small goodbye, and some didn't even say AHAHAHHAHAHAH

I have always been truecel.

Avoid going out

could’ve lost the h in khhv that day. brutal
I think that's why I got so angry afterwards. The rush of seeing her hug everyone in the room one after another, hoping she would extend it to me too, was intense. I should have fucking known she didn't consider me human.

This already happened to me, when I went to my mother's friend's birthday, when I was little, I think I was 10 years old. The guests hugged everyone, even the boys my age sitting next to me, when it was my turn it was a small goodbye, and some didn't even say AHAHAHHAHAHAH

I have always been truecel.

Avoid going out
Yep, it never even began for us.

pull a Larry David on the cunt and confront her on it,
make a drama out of it, and continue making shit awkward till she stops going to these gatherings.

Foids literally have no feelings. They just act on instincts

pull a Larry David on the cunt and confront her on it,
make a drama out of it, and continue making shit awkward till she stops going to these gatherings.
What I wouldn't give to be low inhib and capable of such based behaviour. Would sell my soul

Foids literally have no feelings. They just act on instincts
I think I forgot that she's a foid like the rest of them because she has been so nice to me in the past that I lowered my guard. Never again

Just a couple hours ago my mother dragged me out to a family friends party
Stop letting this happen. This is a form of abuse. She is taking you to places you don't want to be, where you're not really welcome, and putting you through a bunch of humiliation rituals. This happened to me, too, and only you can make it stop.

Options that work:
1. Lock your room door and ignore knocking
2. Leave and don't come home for hours

Stop letting this happen. This is a form of abuse. She is taking you to places you don't want to be, where you're not really welcome, and putting you through a bunch of humiliation rituals. This happened to me, too, and only you can make it stop.

Options that work:
1. Lock your room door and ignore knocking
2. Leave and don't come home for hours
Since our dad died I've been really reclusive. I attend maybe 3 or 4 things per year, and that's about 1% of what she tries to drag me along to. She does it because she worries I'm...exactly what I am.

I only gave in this time because the foid and I used to get on so well. And at 34 I really can't be bothered getting into disputes with another adult, you know? Sometimes I just keep the peace.

I won't be giving in again anytime soon.

Since our dad died I've been really reclusive. I attend maybe 3 or 4 things per year, and that's about 1% of what she tries to drag me along to. She does it because she worries I'm...exactly what I am.

I only gave in this time because the foid and I used to get on so well. And at 34 I really can't be bothered getting into disputes with another adult, you know? Sometimes I just keep the peace.

I won't be giving in again anytime soon.
Brocel, do doordash, do whatever you have to do to get out of there.

Brocel, do doordash, do whatever you have to do to get out of there.
We don't have that where I live. I hope we get it soon or uber or something.

I've been fired from the two jobs i managed to get for being autistic and horrible to be around, it's tricky.

Many such cases, they hate ugly men

They can't hide their disgust toward us anymore. Stupid shallow whores.