Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foid falls off cliff

after reading the title, i'm dissapointed this is an anime and not real

after reading the title, i'm dissapointed this is an anime and not real
Same, am at the toilet trying to take a shit rn I need something funny man I'm corked up shit

What characters do you have?
My mains are Razor Diluc QiQi and Sucros/Klee.

I'll take a screenshot of everything later so I don't have to type all their names.

Whats your mains?

I wish the game did away with the stamina system and fall damage. It was fun for some time but those ruined the experience for me. Still better than other mobile game thrash like Raid an AFK Arena though.

I wish the game did away with the stamina system anf fall damage. It was fun for some time but those ruined the experience for me. Still better than other mobile game thrash like Raid an AFK Arena though.
I actually like that they have both those systems.

If it didn't then it would be too easy. The fall damage can leave maybe, but it makes sense to have it
I just restarted playing, i was too depressed to play for the last 3 weeks, im still with qiqi as my main, but her and barbara i just freeze enemies and hit so it's a good combination, im gonna start rolling again.
Barbara plus qiqi is a great combo.

I really want Mona.

Are you rolling for childe? Or just in general

really want Mona.
EmTLra9U8AYNyKT

Clickbait is a cumskin tactic! :feelsmega: