Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid fakes running away just to stop talking to me

minecraftcel

minecraftcel

Recruit
★★★
I was actually getting out of my shell and talking to a 6/10 foid for once. We get to know each other a lot more and I would send snaps of my face to her and she didn't seem repulsed for once in my life. All of a sudden I'm left on delivered... and then opened. I check snap map to see that she was last online 20 mins ago. Then I check her Instagram and see a post from the "perspective" of the foid's birth giver stating, "-Redacted- has run away if you have any information on where she might be please let me know as soon as possible" meanwhile foid was last seen online 20 mins ago. I think this is a god or lack thereof telling me I'm not meant for this world. It really sucks because I thought there was a connection and I'm immediately stripped of my dignity as soon as I put myself out there. Is it over for me? Should I just begin the LDARmaxxing process?

I was actually getting out of my shell and talking to a 6/10 foid for once. We get to know each other a lot more and I would send snaps of my face to her and she didn't seem repulsed for once in my life. All of a sudden I'm left on delivered... and then opened. I check snap map to see that she was last online 20 mins ago. Then I check her Instagram and see a post from the "perspective" of the foid's birth giver stating, "-Redacted- has run away if you have any information on where she might be please let me know as soon as possible" meanwhile foid was last seen online 20 mins ago. I think this is a god or lack thereof telling me I'm not meant for this world. It really sucks because I thought there was a connection and I'm immediately stripped of my dignity as soon as I put myself out there. Is it over for me? Should I just begin the LDARmaxxing process?
uhm...

what?

No, I think she has actually run away....

Are you mental?

HAS THIS WHOLE FORUM GONE MENTAL?

YESERDAY THERE WAS ANOTHER RETARD GOING ON ABOUT BROKEN SCREENS!

uhm...

what?

No, I think she has actually run away....

Are you mental?

HAS THIS WHOLE FORUM GONE MENTAL?

YESERDAY THERE WAS ANOTHER RETARD GOING ON ABOUT BROKEN SCREENS!

you think so? i feel like that's just a cope

If she wanted to avoid talking to you, she'd just mue or block you, or give short replies.

then just my fucking luck a girl who shows finally interest runs away FUCK MY LIFE
i'm gonna delete this thread in 10 mins out of respect

i'm gonna delete this thread in 10 mins out of respect
7VGOFkX 2

Larp or not, that's better than her calling the police with a sexual harrassment complaint

Just ldar and stop making futile attempts like I do