Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid faces consequences of her own actions

First post in says the fiance is a weak faggot for not wanting to date a cum dumpster. About what you expect from cuckit.

Hopefully he was her shot at a real life and she ropes.

Love it when stupid college sluts get rekt. Dumb holes

And of course everyone blames the guy for daring to consider not dedicating the rest of his life to a toilet that had multiple men's balls in/on her, a toilet so slutty she even took evidence of the promiscuity.

Lmao, in the comments she said "it was oral sex only, no penetration". Umm, ok, that's great honey, I'm glad you only sucked off a bunch of guys and took photos of it. At least you didn't take photos of them plowing you in all possible positions, at least you kept that private.

Last edited:
Wtf, this whore send a picture of her giving blowjob to a guy to her own fuckign sister.
21st century welcome to I hope this earth gets destroyed.

uhh sweaty she should be thanking you instead, it really seems like she dodged a bullet here :soy:

"the past is the past sweaty, I'm a virgin now"

These stories are funny because if these holes were better at being deceitful they would get away with it. You'd have to be a complete cuck to think your toilet didn't engage in this shit.

Pump and dump only. Jfl.

This kind of shit is ragefuel for me. Like there should be no consequences of this whore being an absolute slut in her college days?
And now the beta cuck is meant to accept it???

This kind of shit is ragefuel for me. Like there should be no consequences of this whore being an absolute slut in her college days?
And now the beta cuck is meant to accept it???
See he wins because she picked him to take care of her as her looks fade. Sure she isn't giving him Chad level sex and he has to pay msrp for used goods but she picked him!

Women are whores who want to be seen like virgins.
I guess IT WILL touch this.

I have a weird fetish - i want to date a toilet without her knowing im blackpilled to the bone , then i will act all blue pilled and clueless about her past , like she was an angel , then after fucking her a few times , ill toss that whore to the side of the road ,

I love it when they think im naive .

I have a weird fetish - i want to date a toilet without her knowing im blackpilled to the bone , then i will act all blue pilled and clueless about her past , like she was an angel , then after fucking her a few times , ill toss that whore to the side of the road ,

I love it when they think im naive .

Toss her in the middle of the road

20a7d6bd333b8628908d9e961b9c8239

Lifefuel, for once a foid pays for her actions

Good , finally

See he wins because she picked him to take care of her as her looks fade. Sure she isn't giving him Chad level sex and he has to pay msrp for used goods but she picked him!
:reeeeee:

These stories are funny because if these holes were better at being deceitful they would get away with it. You'd have to be a complete cuck to think your toilet didn't engage in this shit.

Pump and dump only. Jfl.

How can I pump and dump when am incel?

First post in says the fiance is a weak faggot for not wanting to date a cum dumpster. About what you expect from cuckit.

Hopefully he was her shot at a real life and she ropes.

Cuckit sumarized

These whores always talk about how proud they are to be sluts, but still want to hide it and pretend they're pure virgin saints when Mr. Betabuxx comes along.

This is why if you aren't able to settle down in your high school days with a female then 99% of other females you meet in the future will be used up rags and whores.