Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foid exposes heightfrauders

I would've said no, knocked her off the chair and beat her with the measuring tape :lasereyes:

4"11 at 9th grade
Its unironically over, unless the food hormones kick in the gen zoid hypergamy is going to destroy him, another incel in the making

I would've said no, knocked her off the chair and beat her with the measuring tape :lasereyes:
maxresdefault.jpg

Getting heightmogged by foids at school was always a humiliating experience

The third one is a giga subhuman JFL
One of the reasons i always heightfraud everywhere

Women are retarded when it comes to guessing heights, I’m 5’6 and a 5’1 woman said I was 5’10 while I was standing beside her

The first short guy is so fucking brutal, you can just see that he is so used to being bullied for his height he didn't even want to say

muh avg zoomer height is 6ft , niggas just fraud
It is to Zoids, anything less is considered subhuman and literally doesn't exist to them. 6ft is now MTN

It is to Zoids, anything less is considered subhuman and literally doesn't exist to them. 6ft is now MTN
foids think 6'0 is 5'10 because 5'10 manlets tell foids they're 6'0 , unfrauded 6'0 normies claim 6'1/6'2 , foids arent gonna pull out a ruler and measure you nigga

foids think 6'0 is 5'10 because 5'10 manlets tell foids they're 6'0 , unfrauded 6'0 normies claim 6'1/6'2 , foids arent gonna pull out a ruler and measure you nigga
Doesn't matter because foid hypergamous appetite continuous to grow, 6ft (5"10) is MTN, 6"2' (6") is HTN and Chad/chadlite is probably 6:4' (6"2'). Foids now are having less sex known because they only go for chads and even if they lie about their height femoids can just raise theire standards to correct for it.

Why the fuck would these manlet subhumans agree to this.

Why the fuck would these manlet subhumans agree to this.
It's hard pill to swallow and the are probably still holding out for one last growth spurt

Doesn't matter because foid hypergamous appetite continuous to grow, 6ft (5"10) is MTN, 6"2' (6") is HTN and Chad/chadlite is probably 6:4' (6"2'). Foids now are having less sex known because they only go for chads and even if they lie about their height femoids can just raise theire standards to correct for it.
As a genuine 6'0 barefooter, this is always funny. I know a few guys at my gym who say that I'm 6'2 because they're 6'0.

Now let's do a video of foids measuring their weight and bust size.

Some man needs to measure their breast size to know if they lie or not...