Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid explains the difference being in a relationship with a chad, and an oofy doofy

BrootalPill

BrootalPill

Don't leave your basement!
★★★★

:soy::"She's in a healing process"

They want us happy to be the safe cucks after she rode dozens of Chadrones. Truth is a bipolar toxic psycho uggo is still more boring than Chad Safecock. Rollercoaster my ass it's all about looks.

ya nihatshu smatret eta gavno

They are getting self aware :forcedsmile:

What an idiot. She has absolutely no self-awareness or intelligence. A fucking monkey does better.

1. Crazy eyes.
2. Hit the wall.
3. She will cheat.

They are getting self aware :forcedsmile:
They always have been, but if you try to bring it up they'll be like:
:foidSoy::"You stupid inkwell, it's because of their pERsonality i had the spark with all the other guys" :feelskek:

What an idiot. She has absolutely no self-awareness or intelligence. A fucking monkey does better.
Foids write the memes themselves.
The difference is this, with chad she was deepthroating him, while the oofy doofy is getting twice a year dead fish sex.

Foids are brain dead

They want us happy to be the safe cucks after she rode dozens of Chadrones. Truth is a bipolar toxic psycho uggo is still more boring than Chad Safecock. Rollercoaster my ass it's all about looks.