Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid existence is pathetic

Suicidal Schizoid

Suicidal Schizoid

The exile does not choose his babylon
1. Periods, monthly tax on foid's existence 5-10 days of cramps, weird emotions from her hormones spiraling.

2. Physical & mental weakness, compared to any man, it must be pathetic knowing you cannot even defend yourself if needed

3. Emotionally ruled, unable to see logic and reason and just driven by feeling and vibes

4. Not taken serious by anyone no matter what they do or say, always primarily perceived as a hole first

5. They are cum dumpsters even the way foids have sex is pathetic, just get penetrated and used like a hole theory

6. Can be victimized at any moment by a man

7. Was invisible and unimportant for majority of history, all of history was ruled & decided by men

Mental gymnastics and gynocentric society made you feel like being a foid is good but in reality it isn't, it's a shit existence, I'd take being sub5 man any day over being a foid.

Mental gymnastics and gynocentric society made you feel like being a foid is good but in reality it isn't, it's a shit existence, I'd take being sub5 man any day over being a foid.
Multiverse cope.

What? I'm already Sub5 I'd never want to be a foid
Of course any sane man would never be like a foid, but the privileges of being a foid nowadays are basically living in another planes of existence. They fucking live in tutorial mode.

Of course any sane man would never be like a foid, but the privileges of being a foid nowadays are basically living in another planes of existence. They fucking live in tutorial mode.
Meh, the cons outweigh it imo

Foids are extremely pragmatic when it comes to achieving what they want, the tears and whines you hear from the are fake, merley an efficient way to garnar sympathy from normie men (who are actually emotional) as well as other toilets (in group bias)

You're all coping I goon to the thoughts of foids being in pain from periods monthly

Heavliy disagree
Idk man have you ever argued with a foid? They ignore all your logic based arguments and only ever try to rebut you with emotional arguments. From personal experience, i agree with op here

Idk man have you ever argued with a foid? They ignore all your logic based arguments and only ever try to rebut you with emotional arguments. From personal experience, i agree with op here
fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

The truth is foids last concern, it only concerns them when there is something for it to them. Don't argue with foids it is futile

While being in finasteride and losing all the sexdrive, now I realise how disgusting they are, imagine being wet all the time with period blood:feelspuke:

I can only say that the median life of Finnish woman is much better than the median man's life.

Women only find in their 80s and later how it is to be an average man (if they had any sexual desires left, which they do not).

The truth is foids last concern
Isnt that kinda what we were just arguing? Wasnt my point literally that foids dont care about the truth/logic and that they only care about emotion, something you disagreed with in your original comment? lol

Foids are extremely pragmatic when it comes to achieving what they want, the tears and whines you hear from the are fake, merley an efficient way to garnar sympathy from normie men (who are actually emotional) as well as other toilets (in group bias)

They are emotional when it comes to their interests, Chad is the strongly compatible example. Otherwise, I agree with you.

Isnt that kinda what we were just arguing? Wasnt my point literally that foids dont care about the truth/logic and that they only care about emotion, something you disagreed with in your original comment? lol
Yes that is the original point, and my argument deviated from it, all and all you are right.

The point I tried to make is foids have an arbitrary ends that they try to acheive through a devilish and pargamatic means.

Women would only be able to equal men if they distanced themselves from the female archetype
The more she resembles a man, the more evolved and civilized a woman is.