Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid entitlement: roastie runs a gate at a U.S. military base, says "but im pregnant"

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,655
Online
154d 14h 8m
PPEcel said:
You know for a fact that if a nonchad male had done the same thing, he'd have been shot.
 
Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
6,982
Online
63d 20h 5m
I’m a pregnant useless foid let me through
:feelskek::feelskek:


I hate foids that expect to be treated good just because they fucked some chad and got pregnant
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Also

Happy Independence Day
 
Last edited:
PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,599
Online
173d 18h 59m
Mogged Loner said:
I’m a pregnant useless foid let me through
:feelskek::feelskek:


I hate foids that expect to be treated good just because they fucked some chad and got pregnant
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Also knowing that she's a military wife, my guess is that she cheated on the air force cuck with a Chad and that's why the divorce happened jfl.

:feelshaha:

It would've been funny if they riddled the car with bullets, if it weren't for the two infants already inside lmaoooo
 
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
28,492
Online
219d 23h 0m
D @your personality except the guy is a non chad
 
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,655
Online
154d 14h 8m
WØLF said:
D @your personality except the guy is a non chad
If a non chad guy ran a gate at a U.S. military base they would have been shot and not just apprehended like the female was.
 
crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 16, 2019
Posts
11,216
Online
152d 23h 6m
waterboard her just to be safe
 
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
28,492
Online
219d 23h 0m
your personality said:
If a non chad guy ran a gate at a U.S. military base they would have been shot and not just apprehended like the female was.
I'm seriously fucking stupid
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,599
Online
173d 18h 59m
Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
5,741
Online
149d 22h 44m
Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
6,982
Online
63d 20h 5m
Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Posts
3,866
Online
29d 2h 45m
If a man barely burped near that red line him and his car would get blown into tiny pieces by a Phalanx CIWIS.
Or slammed into the tarmac with his head being crushed under the boots of 2 marines while getting tased.

But the hole foid gets VIP treatment and handcuffed peacefully just because her whore ass happened to be pregnant from Tyrone.:society:
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
13,478
Online
183d 23h 25m
I find this all wrong only because there were kids in the car.
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,599
Online
173d 18h 59m
Arthas93 said:
If a man barely burped near that red line him and his car would get blown into tiny pieces by a Phalanx CIWIS.
Or slammed into the tarmac with his head being crushed under the boots of 2 marines while getting tased.

But the hole foid gets VIP treatment and handcuffed peacefully just because her whore ass happened to be pregnant from Tyrone.:society:
Isn't the Phalanx CIWS a naval platform? The Centurion CRAM would be the land-based version. Not that they would deploy a CRAM stateside.

But yeah, typical femoid kid gloves treatment.
 
ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Posts
11,395
Online
185d 2h 56m
CuckTears won't touch this
-BrettyBoy- said:
I find this all wrong only because there were kids in the car.
Lol imagine caring about kids as an incel
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,599
Online
173d 18h 59m
ERadicator said:
CuckTears won't touch this

Lol imagine caring about kids as an incel
Now that I think about this, this femoid is only 25, divorced with 2 kids and has a 3rd on the way? Wtf.

:feelskek:

You already know some betabux is going to pay her bills.
 
L

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
9,473
Online
62d 6h 38m
PPEcel said:
this femoid is only 25, divorced with 2 kids and has a 3rd on the way? Wtf.

Nice to see that this is what our hard earned taxes goes towards
 
BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Posts
8,478
Online
97d 23h 26m
A
PPEcel said:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/och0fn/get_out_the_car_karen/


Lmaoooo

She then gets her aunt to go on Facebook to complain about it:

View: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10222672348611978&id=1071206362


You know for a fact that if an ethnicel had done the same thing, he'd have been shot.
If any male had done this he would have been executed and berated by all of soyciety.
Arthas93 said:
If a man barely burped near that red line him and his car would get blown into tiny pieces by a Phalanx CIWIS.
Or slammed into the tarmac with his head being crushed under the boots of 2 marines while getting tased.

But the hole foid gets VIP treatment and handcuffed peacefully just because her whore ass happened to be pregnant from Tyrone.:society:
 
P

Pumkin

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 14, 2018
Posts
5,467
Online
30d 13h 16m
At the very least she should have gotten rubber bullets shot in her direction
Armies are pussies these days
Back in the good ole Iraq invasion days they would snipe the heads off of any females walking towards guards because they knew all females are up to tricks
idk why they didnt do that here. She could have easily planted a car bomb. But alas females always use their children as shields then claim outrage and pander for social media points
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,599
Online
173d 18h 59m
Pumkin said:
At the very least she should have gotten rubber bullets shot in her direction
Armies are pussies these days
Back in the good ole Iraq invasion days they would snipe the heads off of any females walking towards guards because they knew all females are up to tricks
idk why they didnt do that here. She could have easily planted a car bomb. But alas females always use their children as shields then claim outrage and pander for social media points
those are Air Force Security Forces

not Army MPs
 
P

Pumkin

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 14, 2018
Posts
5,467
Online
30d 13h 16m
PPEcel said:
those are Air Force Security Forces

not Army MPs
Shit im dumb thanks for correction
guess those guys are pussies in general then
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,599
Online
173d 18h 59m
Pumkin said:
Shit im dumb thanks for correction
guess those guys are pussies in general then

I guess they just wanted to avoid the bad press of killing a civilian roastie and two kids, it's the middle of Idaho, not Iraq.
 
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Posts
7,025
Online
67d 5h 14m
Mogged Loner said:
a pregnant useless foid let me through
:feelskek::feelskek:


I hate foids that expect to be treated good just because they fucked some chad and got pregnant
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
6,968
Online
41d 5h 31m
Mogged Loner said:
I’m a pregnant useless foid let me through
:feelskek::feelskek:


I hate foids that expect to be treated good just because they fucked some chad and got pregnant
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Also

Happy Independence Day
View attachment 463952
I hate pregnant subhuman women. Seriously we should kill them for reproducing without our permission:feelsugh:
 
kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★
Joined
Mar 29, 2021
Posts
1,678
Online
5d 21h 32m
PPEcel said:
You know for a fact that if an ethnicel had done the same thing, he'd have been shot.
 
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
8,067
Online
54d 15h 16m
PPEcel said:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/och0fn/get_out_the_car_karen/


Lmaoooo

She then gets her aunt to go on Facebook to complain about it:

View: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10222672348611978&id=1071206362


You know for a fact that if an ethnicel had done the same thing, he'd have been shot.
If it was Muslim or black male he would be shot point black. She should consider her self lucky.

having a spawn inside you doesn’t make immune to the laws.
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
29,938
Online
116d 16h 48m
Speed

Speed

Admiral
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 12, 2019
Posts
2,957
Online
84d 13h 38m
*Dude geared up. Looking like a fucking power ranger*

"yOu'Re nOt LaW eNfoRcEmeNt"
 
HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Posts
7,225
Online
79d 15h 37m
ERadicator said:
CuckTears won't touch this

Lol imagine caring about kids as an incel
I care about kids..
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
8,697
Online
28d 19m
stupid fucking shitstain fucking cunt
 
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
8,005
Online
106d 6h 48m
Should have tased her.
 
The kissless

The kissless

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2021
Posts
387
Online
11d 16h 3m
PPEcel said:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/och0fn/get_out_the_car_karen/


Lmaoooo

She then gets her aunt to go on Facebook to complain about it:

View: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10222672348611978&id=1071206362


You know for a fact that if an ethnicel had done the same thing, he'd have been sh

PPEcel said:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/och0fn/get_out_the_car_karen/


Lmaoooo

She then gets her aunt to go on Facebook to complain about it:

View: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10222672348611978&id=1071206362


You know for a fact that if an ethnicel had done the same thing, he'd have been shot.
tbh, I have been thinking how you maintain adequate observation/look for possible enemies either side of the road when you're foot patrolling or in a convey, this is not strictly speaking relevent but i have seen combat vidz where the ISIS camera man looks so dam close to the victims :soy:
 
HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Major
★★
Joined
May 15, 2018
Posts
2,180
Online
14d 8h 48m
I bet other countries will take heed of this and hire innocent-looking foids as spies.
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,599
Online
173d 18h 59m
HumanTrash said:
I bet other countries will take heed of this and hire innocent-looking foids as spies.
Jfl
 
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Posts
11,557
Online
120d 1h 7m
Mogged Loner said:
I’m a pregnant useless foid let me through
:feelskek::feelskek:


I hate foids that expect to be treated good just because they fucked some chad and got pregnant
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Also

Happy Independence Day
View attachment 463952
 
DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Captain
Joined
Nov 16, 2020
Posts
1,550
Online
44d 10h 31m
PPEcel said:
You know for a fact that if an ethnicel had done the same thing, he'd have been shot.
Based?
 
Honeypot

Honeypot

Wizard
★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
4,356
Online
24d 47m
PPEcel said:
You know for a fact that if an ethnicel had done the same thing, he'd have been shot
 
Last edited:
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,737
Online
39d 13h 12m
Pumkin said:
At the very least she should have gotten rubber bullets shot in her direction
Armies are pussies these days
Back in the good ole Iraq invasion days they would snipe the heads off of any females walking towards guards because they knew all females are up to tricks
idk why they didnt do that here. She could have easily planted a car bomb. But alas females always use their children as shields then claim outrage and pander for social media points
military force becoming soy and losing authority and strength... each day the mannerbund approaches and the "prophecies" happen
the future is ours
 
slavcel11

slavcel11

kitsunepilled
★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Posts
4,280
Online
82d 11h 53m
What can you say, foids are mentally retarded thinking if she's got a nigger bastard inside it can miraculously stop physic laws. Try going up to german nazi soldier saying you're pregnant, maybe he will listen.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top