Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid draws guy's dick, shocked her bf doesn't like it

i can sense the comments from a mile away
they're all telling her that her boyfriend is insecure or that she needs to keep on doing what she's doing to even pisses him more

"I'm loving it and wish I started sooner"

Her bf is fucked

just the penis? Absolute state.

If you have a gf/wife, you don't let her do anything alone

easy solution to this problem would be bf letting her draw himself, just strip and sit on chair while she rubs her pencil on canvas

easy solution to this problem would be bf letting her draw himself, just strip and sit on chair while she rubs her pencil on canvas
She wants to draw 8" Chad dick.

Wonder if she'd feel fine with him drawing a nude woman.

muh art class

They do shit like this and they wonder why misogynists exist.

50 bucks says he's a snow nigger

It was over for him the second she stepped foot in that "art" class

This is the type of relationshit those mythical "slayer" manlets or 3/10s with "tons of rizz" end up getting.

this is besides the point, but i never understood why some artists just like to draw genitals for art.
i mean, draw whatever you want, but its not really that deep imo

Good morning I hate water.

Should have called her a good for nothing whore and choked her while forcing himself upon her. Women only respect aggressive dominance over them

Did she actually draw the dick or he just assumed that? Drawing the nude form is necessary but you don't actually have to draw the genitalia.

i can sense the comments from a mile away
they're all telling her that her boyfriend is insecure or that she needs to keep on doing what she's doing to even pisses him more
You're correct