Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid doesn't date men with no cars.

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/VSWc_ACryQQ?list=WL&t=275

This is good proof @LastGerman is somewhat correct about this. I think to women, a man who cannot drive means poor, low IQ and autistic retard. It obviously doesn't override looks but for betabuxxers and normies trying to ascend can make a good difference and is an underrated pill.

Of course lastgerman is correct in the sense that women won’t date a man who doesn’t own a car. It’s a sign of lack of independence. But come on.. you literally can’t drive? I’ve tried searching up if that’s even a thing but I can find no such case.

Why would they want a man with no car? It means he is either poor, lazy, disabled, or low iq all of which are unacceptable to foids. Unless you’re in the upper leagues of Chadism

View: https://youtu.be/VSWc_ACryQQ?list=WL&t=472

Feet pill. Foid says she doesn't like men with small feet cause it turns her off. (big feet big dick theory? :feelswow: )
Why would they want a man with no car? It means he is either poor, lazy, disabled, or low iq all of which are unacceptable to foids. Unless you’re in the upper leagues of Chadism
yeah this is the gist of it
The other shit is just insulting, it costs alot to get a car / maintain one. I can hardly maintain my life tbh.
it is the truth sadly. only chads and chadlites can get away with no car tbh
Of course lastgerman is correct in the sense that women won’t date a man who doesn’t own a car. It’s a sign of lack of independence. But come on.. you literally can’t drive? I’ve tried searching up if that’s even a thing but I can find no such case.
Last German maybe has bad reflexes or motor skills fucking his drivng skills. maybe some parkinsons type shit
Instagram Pill :
View: https://youtu.be/VSWc_ACryQQ?list=WL&t=609

Foid says if guys don't have too many followers is turn off. Proving that social status matters alot unless your Chad tier.

Last edited:
Not a single white dude among them

suifuel for @LastGerman

That's why she was looking for excuses to turn them down imo.
Racepill.
She probably requested black guys. I don’t see that many black people showing up at random without a single white in the mix. It doesn’t make sense.

She probably requested black guys. I don’t see that many black people showing up at random without a single white in the mix. It doesn’t make sense.
I was partially joking because it was a white foid but tbh you never know anymore with it being shown the kind of racial biases a lot of foids hold.

False, I Know of people who had no cars in there twenties and it didn’t matter for them at all.

View: https://youtu.be/VSWc_ACryQQ?list=WL&t=275

This is good proof @LastGerman is somewhat correct about this. I think to women, a man who cannot drive means poor, low IQ and autistic retard. It obviously doesn't override looks but for betabuxxers and normies trying to ascend can make a good difference and is an underrated pill.

Lol it’s not that deep though. If you can’t drive how are you suppose to take a foid out or go over to her house? It may seem rude but it’s essential in many relationships.

But come on.. you literally can’t drive? I’ve tried searching up if that’s even a thing but I can find no such case.

You can easily find such cases if you search for it. The thing is, men will also try to avoid this topic because it is embarrassing. According to Fox News, there are more females who have a driver licence than men do. So, it really has become a problem. I know that plenty of people just laugh it away as a joke but once again. First females took the horses and now the cars. Being unable to drive as a man, is one of the most pathetic things in life you can experience. You basically cannot do shit. You need to spend a lot of effort and energy to do stuff like doing groceries, meawhile females just go to their car and drive off while you have to watch them like a little toddler.

Last edited:
You can easily find such cases if you search for it. The thing is, men will also try to avoid this topic because it is embarrassing. According to Fox News, there are more females who have a driver licence than men do. So, it really has become a problem. I know that plenty of people jsut laugh it away as a joke but once again. First females took the horses and now the cars. Being unable to drive as a man, is one of the most pathetic things in life you can experience. You basically cannot do shit. You need to spend a lot of effort and energy to do stuff like doing groceries, meawhile females just go to their car and drive off while you have to watch them like a little toddler.
Women will likely eventually mog men with guns too. It's really over. every thing that makes a man a man, is being robbed by these whores.

Its over if you dont have a car in 2020

Its over if you dont have a car in 2020
Citycels and highschool Cels can get away with no car. but past that if your not high tier normie or Chadlites tier, having no car lowers your value by decent margin

Citycels and highschool Cels can get away with no car. but past that if your not high tier normie or Chadlites tier, having no car lowers your value by decent margin
Its over if you dont drive shit as 18+ sub5 male tbh

Its over if you dont drive shit as 18+ male tbh
yes especially in suburban areas in USA. alot of American towns and cities are Car only.

This isn't "proof"of anything. This is more meaningless anecdotal evidence. My friend with licenses for motorcycles, cars and trucks doesn't have a gf while my friend without any license has been in a relationship for years. Yes, anecdotal evidence, but it just shows that anecdotal evidence is meaningless.

Anyone who solely blames their inability get a gf on their inability to drive is retarded as fuck, which can be confirmed from their inability to drive. When you see old fat Arab women driving you know @LastGerman is full of shit and most likely LARPing at this point.
Yeah for most people it's easy. maybe last German has some illness or something.

I'm not gonna watch the video but if gigachad was in that group she wouldn't care if he didn't have a license.

Not a single white dude among them
Nobody in this thread is talking about this very important fact. Fucking coal burner needs to be beheaded on camera instead of picking and choosing which monkey to fuck.

white genocide inshallah
yes I know you're privileged as an ethnic and whites are the actual oppressed class. That's why its time for you to leave this forum

keep coping
women love white men and white men are privileged in every aspect of life, yet still fail to breed JFL
white race deserves to be wiped out at this point
>Women love white men
>White men are privileged
T. Literal leech off of a white (dutch) government, who has professed multiple times to white females treating him decently as a child.

What happened to
white genocide

Brown IQ: Going back on what you say for the 500th time.

keep seething worthless little boy
Keep crying for me you literal brown leech. Unlike you I'm not furthering Jewish progressiveness so that automatically makes me superior, no matter my race.

Nobody in this thread is talking about this very important fact. Fucking coal burner needs to be beheaded on camera instead of picking and choosing which monkey to fuck.
Don't worry she's just virtue signalling (like 95% of white foid) and will marry a rich high-status white man and maybe pop out a few kids.

That's why she was looking for excuses to turn them down imo.
Racepill.
:blackpill::feelsgah::kys:
This isn't "proof"of anything. This is more meaningless anecdotal evidence. My friend with licenses for motorcycles, cars and trucks doesn't have a gf while my friend without any license has been in a relationship for years. Yes, anecdotal evidence, but it just shows that anecdotal evidence is meaningless.

Anyone who solely blames their inability get a gf on their inability to drive is retarded as fuck, which can be confirmed from their inability to drive. When you see old fat Arab women driving you know @LastGerman is full of shit and most likely LARPing at this point.
@LastGerman doesn’t blame his inceldom on the inability to drive. See the post below.
How often do I have to repeat myself here? It is absolutely clear that it does not cause inceldom. By the way, anyone who claims that it CAUSES inceldom is in fact retarded. I also made never such a claim to begin with. But there is a correlation and that is the difference here.

Last edited:
THERE NEEDS TO BE A VERY LARGE DISTINCTION BETWEEN CANT DRIVE AND WONT DRIVE

i dont drive out of principle, anywhere i need to go i can get there by train and bike

anything within 5 miles is easily reached ona bike with minimal effort

herr derr lets trash environment dump co2 for a 5 mile trip, so i dont have to expend hardly any effort cycling and eat up what 15 mins more time, also in cities you BEAT THE FUCKING CAR

CAR CELS THAT DRIVE LESS THAN 5 MILES TO ANYWHERE ARE BORDERLINE RETARDED

And i aint driving just to impress some woke whore who thinks female bond is a great idea heeerrrrrrrrr derrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
Steal a car and drive it into her place

I'm not gonna watch the video but if gigachad was in that group she wouldn't care if he didn't have a license.
He'd get up to leave & she'd exclaim "oh, no I didn't mean you, you can stay teehee".

i dont drive out of principle, anywhere i need to go i can get there by train and bike

herr derr lets trash environment dump co2 for a 5 mile trip, so i dont have to expend hardly any effort cycling and eat up what 15 mins more time, also in cities you BEAT THE FUCKING CAR

And i aint driving just to impress some woke whore who thinks female bond is a great idea heeerrrrrrrrr derrrrrrrrrrrr
I drive less than 5 miles due to having a 75+ year old father with social anxiety & heart disease not being able to walk far & not feeling comfortable on the bus.

Last edited:
Doesn’t matter if we had a fucking Lamborghini or corvettes or a shitwagon. Our faces are the true reason why women won’t breed with us

You burn the coal, you pay the toll (in a few years).

wtf is this foid worship shit, honestly pathetic cuck video makers

All incels should drive, so that they can ride over people
Feet pill. Foid says she doesn't like men with small feet cause it turns her off. (big feet big dick theory? :feelswow: )
Brutal, with nothing else going on for me, I have big size feet jfl. I'm like hobbit :feelskek:, I'm the same height as my dad but I feet size mog him by like 4 sizes
white genocide inshallah
white race deserves to be wiped out at this point
Doesn’t matter if we had a fucking Lamborghini or corvettes or a shitwagon. Our faces are the true reason why women won’t breed with us

I think to women, a man who cannot drive means poor, low IQ and autistic retard.

If you live in metropolitan city as I do, having a car doesn't matter because even the wealthy white collar salaryman takes the train and bus. The "driver license pill" only affects those in specific circumstances such as living in a suburb where your next door neighbor is miles away and the only decent jobs require a car to get to and from. The "driver license pill" is a meme, for most women having a car is a mere addition to your overall attractiveness which if you didn't pass you wouldn't have even been considered anyway. If you don't have a car the majority of women wouldn't disqualify you from dating, they would have preferred you did perhaps but it wouldn't disqualify you.

Adachi

I have a car and it changes nothing at all. Just like having a well-paid good job, being generous, partying outside, drinking alcohol, smoking, dressing like a prince, lying, having an extremely high IQ and culture, having diplomas, being a landlord... I've tried all this and nothing works.

Because I don't get the good fucking face.

i hate these videos

i hate these videos
why? to me they are good cope. and 95% of time prove Blackpills correct

in my city, some areas have nigs who will rob the bike but not car. so I use car even for short trips.