Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid disgusted I was using her headphones

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
One day in high school I was sitting in the common area we called it, a guy I knew wasn’t really friends with but he was my friends friend so we were cool. Anyway he hands me his headphones and says hey listen to this song, then walks away.

I’m wearing the headphones listening to the song and some foid comes up to me and asks where I got those head phones and that they belong to her. I told her Joey let me use them. I gave them back to her but during the whole interaction she was bitchy and very upset that an ugly subhuman was wearing her headphones. :feelsmusic:

Last edited:
For some reason I thought it said IED story.

My headphones are really greasy ngl

If they were those headphones you put inside your ear it makes sense. I would never share mine with someone else

If they were those headphones you put inside your ear it makes sense. I would never share mine with someone else
I don’t recall. It was a long long time ago.

Brutal subhuman pill

But she already shared them with Joey. Just be Joey theory confirmed.

I dont like to share earphones or headphones tbh

As a physically unattractive male, it's clearly more unhygienic for you to have been wearing her headphones than it is for Joey to have been wearing them.

had friends in high school

mogs me