Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid didn't allow her oofy doofy boyfriend to go on a vacation

BrootalPill

BrootalPill

Don't leave your basement!
★★★★
Yesterday i went out with my friend to a pub to get some beer. He was kind of enraged because he had a plan with one of his coworker for months to go together on a vacation, but his coworker cancelled on him in the last day because his girlfriend ( 1 week in relationship ) didn't allow him to go. :feelskek:

When i heard this i had it in my mind that the guy he is talking about is 100% a sub-8! And lo and behold, some time later he showed up:
manlet, norwood, agepilled and a 3 in the face.

I mean you can't make this shit up man, it's soo easy to predict these situations when you are truly blackpilled. You think if he was a chad that the foid would act on him like that? Not a chance!

And remember brocels, if you think your situation is bad, keep in mind that you do not want to be this in life, an oofy doofy betabuxx delux!

One of my relatives isn't allowed to do whatever he wants because his landwhale girlfriend decides what he does and don't. She's proud about it too. One time she giggled over it telling it how it is.

Relationships must be hell for sub 5 men.

Foids don't allow you to go because they want to see you suffer when they cheat on you with Chad. :feelsUgh:

One of my relatives isn't allowed to do whatever he wants because his landwhale girlfriend decides what he does and don't. She's proud about it too. One time she giggled over it telling it how it is.

Relationships must be hell for sub 5 men.
Fucking brutal, i have 2 short landwhale cousins married to tall skinny guys AND still have the total power in the relationship! :reeeeee:

yeah fuck this shit

i'd rather die alone than being some stoopid cunt's pet project

last time i hung out around normalFAGGOTS i heard a guy say that his woman planned out the entire rest of his year. in like october.

why? because he was supposed to drive her all over europe. why? this is where she came in and just said "because instagram."

They're losers who are on a leash dogs are more valued than a betabux

i'd rather die alone than being some stoopid cunt's pet project

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183185559Sunday, February 07, 2016 6:20 PM CST
"the horror of actually having friends"It is not an authentic "friendship."The subject of the thread is supposedly a female individual that regularly entices "her" Internet companions using anatomy.
more_horiz
Halo5307
Png

#183185584Sunday, February 07, 2016 6:20 PM CST
the only bad thing is [im being 100% serious] somehow they know where i live