Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foid detained for shorts being too small

"Look at what you're doing to my daughter with a lesbian haircut"

lmao yeah the cops are trying to show her not to be a hoe who shows skin in public
simple

haha such lifefuel, take that whore :feelshaha:

1. placeholder_image.svg
    the no man May 11, 2021 At 1:10 pm
    she’s a nightmare of a sexualized ditch pig in a children’s park – get her out of there.

2. Another Nothing Burger June 8, 2021 At 7:49 pm
    I wouldn’t want my kids exposed to this degenerate. She’s probably only there to pitch her OnlyFans to fat lazy American’s in their mobility scooters to subsidize her meth addiction. You don’t end up with eyebrows that mauled without meth.

i hate lesbians

Just lmao at her daughter. What the fuck is that thing? And it’s adorable that the situation was too stressful for her. Fucking weak creatures.

I remember this, she should sell her pussy for money since she is such a whore.

never understood why foids love wearing shorts that are smaller than my underwear
:feelswhat:

Based. But would he complain if she let him fuck her, right there? I don't think so.

Based police officer

Wearing these kinds of clothes when you have a child to take care of just shows a complete lack of any sort of maturity and responsibility. I feel bad for her kid who has this kind of person as a parent, she’s probably gonna turn out to be an awful foid.

How hard is it to wear something that just covers up your beef flaps? Why the fuck does she need to show off every single milimetre of her legs