Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid dates a chad through Tinder and gets murdered

warms my soul

Foids are totally unable to properly assess men. they can only judge how attractive a men is. Handsome men= Saints, ugly men= axe murderers.

Foids are totally unable to properly assess men. they can only judge how attractive a men is. Handsome men= Saints, ugly men= axe murderers.

She deserves it for being a "backpacker". Get fucked stupid toilet.

tenor.gif

Men get accused of thinking with our dicks (and yeah, we do), but foids think with their pussies and never get called out on it. This woman's brain was trying to give her warnings and red flags, but she ignored them all and just let her pussy do the thinking ("MUST...HAVE...CHAD") and suffered the consequences.

trust your instincts = hate ugly men and crave chad

now because chad murders foids we'll have it even harder

Also, of course it a fucking landwhale.

based

Great personality

lol she got him to go out and buy her shit because shes a golddigger. brought it upon herself

Beautiful personality

you get what you fucking deserve

Nothing of value was lost.

"teehee i like badboy chad, i bet i can fix him!"

How low iq do you have to be to not detect psychopathic traits. Dumb bitch. The way the guys walks at 0.30 lmao, so excited to kill her soon.

"foids instincts" only applies to ugly men. today, i'll remind them what these "instincts" look like

How low iq do you have to be to not detect psychopathic traits. Dumb bitch. The way the guys walks at 0.30 lmao, so excited to kill her soon.

Lmao ure right! Looks like leo dicaprio walking meme

and did you see the next scene where he pays something with a card and she is grinning like a retard

But he had such a good personality

His halo is strong enough to blind cameras!

Personality detector was broken

Incel tears won’t touch this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back