Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid cucks a chad by kissing another foid in front of him

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★

EVEN CHAD ISNT SAFE

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

He looked pissed as fuck & rightful so. I'd just walk away & disown her if I was in his position.

And, letting out a meager chad's tear, he woefully fucked them both afterwards. Tragic.

Doesn't really matter since it was another foid.

Why are all women so gay. Guys would never do this

Imagine two "straight" male friends kissing each other to make one of their girlfriends jealous:feelswhat:

Yup reminder that they're all bisexual and they brag about not needing men all the time

Jfl at the background music. Anyone knows it's name?

The endpoint of female sexuality if it continues without stopping, is homosexuality. They'll one day find that not even Thaddiest 8ft slayer with eight packs, 30 inch foid destroyer and ten figures isn't enough, and they'll instead turn to each other as a result of hoeflation reaching its peak, 90%+ of foids or more turning lesbian while the remaining still somehow hold the old world values of still chasing after Chad, but soon they'll turn to lesbianism too. In this reality, the male sex is rendered obsolete.

And god I hope that happens, it would be funny seeing all Chads turn into Incels because women simply don't find men attractive anymore.

Last edited: