Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid crying and devastated...guess what happened.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I thought she was gonna say she was diagnosed with cancer or some similar shit. But all that happened is she ate a couple of cookies and now moved one inch away from being perfectly fuckable for Chad. That sure is a reason to cry:

"I'm literally shaking" in the first 4 seconds

Oh my fucking...

I don't want to watch that.
Fuck if she was in my place she would rope instantly.
What am I supposed to do JFL ?

Fuck this melodramatic whore. Not watching this shit.

Not gonna watch. Fuck her and everything she has.

Louis C.K. tier hairline

Attention whore.

Start eating healthier and stop shoveling garbage into your mouth. Mind-blowing concept I know.

Also who wants to bet that she would brutally reject a guy for living with his parents despite the fact that she does as well

I just can't take women seriously. It's ironic that the gender responsible for carrying children are the most like them.

I bet this bitch trying on swimsuits is a strong supporter of #metoo and believes in toxic masculinity when thinking of sub5 men but not when thinking of chads. I'm blackpilled to the point now where I will NEVER AGAIN consider women as equals. I am not saying they should be harmed or anything, just that I am not as emotional and neurotic as the average woman.

I've wasted too much of my life writing 3 paragraphs about this bitch BTW.

Fucking bitch.

Just eat less but even that's too much for her.
Hope she gets cancer and experiences a slow painful death and then update us on that so she can have an actual reason to cry.

As someone who lost 100 pounds in a year, I have no sympathy for this whiny hole. Nobody's forcing her to eat cookies and ho-ho's on the holidays. Eat an apple if you have a sweet craving lol.

Someone tell this cunt to go vegan.

Guests: 57

Hi Cucktears!

I just can't take women seriously. It's ironic that the gender responsible for carrying children are the most like them.

I bet this bitch trying on swimsuits is a strong supporter of #metoo and believes in toxic masculinity when thinking of sub5 men but not when thinking of chads. I'm blackpilled to the point now where I will NEVER AGAIN consider women as equals. I am not saying they should be harmed or anything, just that I am not as emotional and neurotic as the average woman.

I've wasted too much of my life writing 3 paragraphs about this bitch BTW.

science agrees with you. whimyn are literally children whose brained stopped developing circa 13 years old, but have the body of a fully developed foid to be classified as adult. but in polite society certain truths and facts are taboo.

Why do women always say "I'm literally shaking"
Seriously, why

Guests: 73

Holy fuck. Is that a new record? :D

>Caring about women

Nah, miss me with that shit

Now comes the self-diagnosing and making the doc write her 10,000 prescriptions
And a lonely incel can't get subutex or weed description for coping with his inceldom

Fucking hell

Not gonna watch cause id rage so much

All im gonna say is hang all whores

"I'm literally shaking" in the first 4 seconds

Oh my fucking...
Thanks for the heads up. That's all I need to know not to take the risk of watching this.

female depression doesnt exist

I thought she was gonna say she was diagnosed with cancer or some similar shit. But all that happened is she ate a couple of cookies and now moved one inch away from being perfectly fuckable for Chad. That sure is a reason to cry:

"LitErAtElY ShaKinG"

Remind me, why do women have the right to vote?

if you play that video you are low iq

Look at comments " You are so brave for being so open about this because the internet is a cruel place but you are making so many people feel less alone. I love you so much. You are NOT alone in this."

JFL I literally want to rope rn. This WHORE crying over shit and cucks orbit her,in other hand a incel brother say how he called ugly,how he got rejected by people and his own family but cucks make fun of this. FUCK THIS TWO FACED SOCIETY I FUCKING HOPE WORLD GETS NUKED TONIGHT

in other hand a incel brother say how he called ugly,how he got rejected by people and his own family but cucks make fun of this.

Actually a bunch of bullies set up a hate group called cucktears to make fun of him. People that claim to be tolerant but actually just have a political agenda.

Why do women always say "I'm literally shaking"
Seriously, why

They defer to social concensus, they are the agreeable gender, they're all about copying social trends and having the facade of doing what is accepted. Women's biology is PREDICATED on AGREEING with social trends because they're too WEAK to "go their own way" and be freethinkers. A woman who goes against society is susceptible to a PUMMELING from a strong man. It's written into their DNA to AGREE WITH and repeat the last thing they heard, especially if the last thing they heard is some leftist, communist, utopian ideal.

They defer to social concensus, they are the agreeable gender, they're all about copying social trends and having the facade of doing what is accepted. Women's biology is PREDICATED on AGREEING with social trends because they're too WEAK to "go their own way" and be freethinkers. A woman who goes against society is susceptible to a PUMMELING from a strong man. It's written into their DNA to AGREE WITH and repeat the last thing they heard, especially if the last thing they heard is some leftist, communist, utopian ideal.
Facts. Cumulonimbus iq. Google it.