Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid cries hystERically as hER masked car-jackER and robbER male sexual partnER, gets shot by cops

He probably took a lot of showers and had a really good haircut.

I cant believe i will say this, based police. What a fucking retard tries to steal a car while the driver is in? Did you just shoot muh baby daddy :lul: :lul: :lul:

Holy fucking based police!

What's a baby daddy?

why'd he shoot him like straight up kill him :feelskek: did he even had a weapon?

why'd he shoot him like straight up kill him :feelskek: did he even had a weapon?

Apparently he ran up to the car with a gun.

But even if he didn’t have a gun, I’m glad he died.

Death to sexhavERs, long live incels!

I would've shot both of them

meanwhile she could see the decent guy who was into her get mauled by a bear and would laugh. MEME gender.
Even better she would record it to post it on r/TerrifyingAsFuck

Her good guy looks match is a depressed Minecraft player.

What a disgusting animal

What a disgusting animal

And he got put down like an animal.

Poetic justice.

Got shot dead like a rabid dog, which is what he was (mentally)

Foid crying hysterically reminds me of a dog barking

Foid crying hysterically reminds me of a dog barking

Please don’t insult dogs.

Dogs are WAY bettER than foids.

Foids are on same level as cockroaches and rats.

They are pests who should be extERminated. This can become a reality when artificial wombs get developed.

According to IT we lack sex and affection because of our pERsonalities, meanwhile criminals, pimps, and low-IQ thugs are typically hypersexual and permanently surrounded with foids (whom they abuse).

I would've shot both of them

Fucking based.

But I’d make sure to turn off my bodycam first and I’d tell the head of my department that my bodycam “just so happened “ to malfunction lol.

While my bodycam is off, I’d shoot that bitch foid in the head and latER I’ll claim that she tried to stab me (I’d also have to plant a knife close to her body and make sure that hER fingERprints are on it).

And if I’m in an incel squad of cops, then I will get my incel cop buddies to vouch on my behalf and backup my story.

I Wish I was a fucking cop!

Last edited:
did not watch dont give a fuck about sex havers.

He got put down like an xl bully :lul: :lul:

Jfl at the half ass try of resurecting him they really couldnt care less, it looked funny af at the end

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back