Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid creates equation to measure height of guys on tinder

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
I swear this is the lowest IQ shit I've seen all month. But I'm not surprised.

“This is the only time math skills come in handy”
:feelshaha:
The cringe:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You can't just fucking stack up corona bottles and expect that to give you an accurate estimate of the dude's height based off a picture FFS. I hope I don't have to explain why.
Just another example of foids low iqing.
(fixed image)

Why the only time I see foids suddenly get creative is when they judge some guy by his looks? And of course it is worthy of a separate article, as everything foids do in this soyciety, apparently. And of course it's written by another foid who likes to do the same.

Why the only time I see foids suddenly get creative is when they judge some guy by his looks? And of course it is worthy of a separate article, as everything foids do in this soyciety, apparently. And of course it's written by another foid who likes to do the same.
Trust me man, this isn't creative at all. She has the reasoning of a fourth grader. watch the video in the article and you'll see why

Women don't care about height btw :lul:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEATY WOMEN DON'T CARE ABOUT HEIGHT AT ALL

It's actually amazing that she got a result that close to the actual value, given how many measurement errors there are with this

What about his personality

now do the same thing for a foid's waistline

Foids may not necessarily be sentient creatures. Even a flesh light has more intelligence than a foid.

did foids really need a sheboon to explain this to them? did this go viral? it really did huh

It's actually amazing that she got a result that close to the actual value, given how many measurement errors there are with this
Ancient Greeks measured the Earth's radius with an error of only 10% by using caravan reports which reported distances in days, assuming camels walked at a constant pace throughout the whole trip.

anyone with the critical thinking skills of a literal 5 year old would understand that the size of the bottle is exaggerated due to it being closer to the camera and thus this does not work at all

I almost think she realizes how retarded this is but it doesn't matter because the point is to signal about how much she hates men under 6'

Yahoo is scraping the bottom of the barrel these days. And this is the second time this has been posted here.

Good morning, I hate women.

just let the poor fuckers cope and fraud, they have it bad enough as is
What about his personality
The legs act as antennae which broadcast to their personality detectors, his aren’t long enough to emit the proper frequency for pussy access

This is the type of foid who takes a selfie on a cliff edge to only fall over it seconds later and screams ,WHY ME,on the way down.

anyone with the critical thinking skills of a literal 5 year old would understand that the size of the bottle is exaggerated due to it being closer to the camera and thus this does not work at all
No No No. He is bigger than the house in the background. So he is at least 16 feet tall. Eaaaasy.
Look:
Screenshot 77