Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid coworked says she has no friends

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★
I asked my foid coworker if she had friends. She said no, (which I don't fully believe) I told her I don't either. Apparently, she did highschool online and that was a factor. I stopped going to school in eigth grade and was going to go back but then covid started. I only was online for school the first semester of high school because of covid. Covid continued after that but I still went to school.

When it was almost time for her to leave, she said she she'll see me when she sees me because she didn't know the rest of her schedule. I tried to make a joke that she was trying to seem cool and I guess she thought I was being mean. She said kind of in a joking way that she thought we could be friends. My response was why not? She didn't think I wanted to be her friend and after I told her I would, she asked if I had a phone and I do. Then she gave me her phone number. Maybe it's a pity thing because I have no friends.

I guess my personality is good enough to be a foid's friend. IT won't touch this. NT pill debunked. Personality is a myth. @VideoGameCoper

she asked for your phone number?

boyo it's time to leave the forum I'm afraid you've ascended

You VILL ascend
You VILL hold hands
und you VILL be happy

leave this forum, having a girl and agreeing with this forum is incoherent, leave!

She’s lying or chooses to cut everyone out until she finds the right chad. I remember foid coworkers would say they have nothing going on outside of work but ALWAYS call out

If you ascend with this Becky you will be instabanned from the forum

leave this forum, having a girl and agreeing with this forum is incoherent, leave!
Mental Illness Schizophrenia GIF

I do not have a girl.

your friend, in any case, is linked to the woman in the format that is not your mother or sister who lives with you, it is incoherent, you have a choice, and you also achieve what the rest cannot, and this space is for those who they will never succeed, it is incoherent!

Yes, it is "schizophrenic" to ask a fakecel to leave the forum, who may be close to a woman (who is not someone close by blood) in a way that is not hostile. So much "schizophrenia", wow

Yes, it is "schizophrenic" to ask a fakecel to leave the forum, who may be close to a woman (who is not someone close by blood) in a way that is not hostile. So much "schizophrenia", wow
It was directed at OP dumbass
i Simply picked your post as reference

Why? That a woman wanted him does not prove that the bp is false

It's not a question of blackpill being fake, assimilating different concepts on other topics doesn't make sense, it's not that conversation, the question is, is he a normie or a low-inhibition NT, simple, he's not an incel.

Maybe you will get lucky somehow here. The fact she gave you her actual phone number is mind boggling. I guess my personality is unironically bad enough and non NT enough that I never even could have a female friend. I can't make conversation with them, and haven't interacted with one unless necessary in over a year. I do not believe she has no friends, and I know she has dating options like crazy. Probably wants to use you as an emotional tampon while she chases a Chad that will never commit.

Now, there still MIGHT be a chance here. Hard to say, but the fact she gave you her number mogs me. I never had a foid's number in my life, and never could even hold a meaningful conversation with one since 5th grade because all I can talk about is cars because I'm a sperg and sperg out about my special interest and don't give a crap about much else.

I guess my personality is unironically bad enough and non NT enough that I never even could have a female friend
What would you rate your face? Mine's like a 3 which makes it alot harder to make friends. I was almost too ugly to get a job.
I never had a foid's number in my life, and never could even hold a meaningful conversation with one since 5th grade because all I can talk about is cars because I'm a sperg and sperg out about my special interest and don't give a crap about much else.
It's too bad foids aren't into cars.

What would you rate your face? Mine's like a 3 which makes it alot harder to make friends. I was almost too ugly to get a job.
My face is like a 4.5/5-10. I’m not ugly, but there is nothing particularly attractive about my face either. In before a load of people call me a a fakecel, because Asperger’s destroys your chances as an average looking guy. Also, female standards keep increasing. Average girls don’t want average guys
It's too bad foids aren't into cars.
For real man. If they were, they would make things a whole heck of a lot easier for me. Unfortunately they hate when I go on and on about the car stuff I do