Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid complaining

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10216822308686355&set=a.3941580094263&type=3&permPage=1

This foid complaining because men look at her ass :lul::lul: I don't know spanish but here is a short translate:

"
This is my ass, so much that you like it, I show it to you so you see it more clearly.
Now that I have your attention, I want to tell you something
I hate your dick. I hate your sex. I hate your despair for my genre. I hate your wild heat. I hate your stalker look. I hate that you want to touch me, kiss, catch.
This is not one more text. It's a personal order. If you see me on the street, or if you see her, save the comment. Do it for me, for your old, for your sister, for your daughter, as if it were a favor, maybe you'll understand. If you see me on my back, or if you see her, don't look at my ass like it's yours. It's not yours. I'm not yours. I'm not a fucking painting to contemplate."
here is instagram link

jesus christ i would pay good money to see her head being chopped off

What a stupid cunt. If you go around dressing like a slut with your ass on show then expect men to stare at you. It’s called human nature.

Only chad can looks, only chad can touch

translation of translation: 'my ass isn't yours, it's chad's. fuck you for having a healthy sex drive. sub-9.9? more like subhuman.'

Most people in the comments mock her lol
But there are a few people saying that, after reading the comments, they are more feminist than ever.
The fucking meteorite is taking so long....
translation of translation: 'my ass isn't yours, it's chad's. fuck you for having a healthy sex drive. sub-9.9? more like subhuman.'
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: