Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid clowns me for getting no girls in front of whole grade

TheHopefulBeliever

TheHopefulBeliever

Self-banned
-
This happened a couple years back, during my sophomore year of high school. We were getting called to the stage to recieve academic honors, and the announcer had pronounced my last name wrong. Now, my last name is very hard to pronounce, so I was just like whatever, it's no big deal. Well, I guess another student had informed the announcer they had been pronouncing my last name wrong (which I greatly appreciate) and when the announcer asked me why I hadn't corrected her, some foid (who was a student attending the ceremony, and a known hoe) goes "It's cause ___ has never talked to a girl before" and everyone else goes "daaammmnnnnn" and laughs and all that bullshit. I did have some people feel sorry for me, but the damage had been done. If it was about anything else, I wouldn't of really cared, but the fact that it's true and people knew it was true made it hurt (obviously I've spoken to girls before, but never in a romantic way cause no girls ever liked me so).

you already know what to do

Find and rape her.

In Minecraft of course.

she was probably waiting to do that for a long time, they get off on humiliating ugly guys.

Sorry to hear that man

Women always need to humiliate incels.
Then they wonder why we are angry at them
full

she was probably waiting to do that for a long time, they get off on humiliating ugly guys.

They do get off on humiliating ugly guys, but I don't think she was "waiting." Foids can't plan that far ahead. It was probably just something that bitch shouted out, a lame, low IQ comment mocking a guy's looks that she thought was "witty."

You should have grabed your guns from underneath your graduation robes and went ER tbh(in Bully)

Fuck that's bad, I've been embarrassed many times but never to that extent

You can always go ER on her

i would have spat in that cunts face if she disrespected me like that

Should’ve broken her nose there and then

What a fucking cunt

Keep to yourself and things like this are less likely to happen.

There is no god

Female humour always revolves around making fun of the downtrodden.

She needs a spanking

Keep to yourself and things like this are less likely to happen.
They forced him to go on stage, he couldn’t control that but in general I agree with you