Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid cashier is happy at tyrone's presence

I think they knew each other beforehand. I heard he was her boyfriend, but she's embarrassed because she never told him that she had a job. And he found out. So he decided to surprise her at the job he wasn't supposed to know she had.

I think they knew each other beforehand. I heard he was her boyfriend, but she's embarrassed because she never told him that she had a job. And he found out. So he decided to surprise her at the job he wasn't supposed to know she had.
Yeah, I have read this comment too, but it makes it even worse. they are guaranteed fucking.

Yeah, I have read this comment too, but it makes it even worse. they are guaranteed fucking.

Well yeah, because they're in a committed relationship.

yeah i hate when foid cashiers look at me in disgust

Literally JBB

still, we will never have this.

I don't even care about the context. Girls who look that good ignore me completely like I am a shadow.

I don't even care about the context. Girls who look that good ignore me completely like I am a shadow.
The fact that there is a 0% chance I can have a gf like that is utterly brutal :feelsrope:

Cumskins mad in 3...2...1..

20200519 133042

Why do I keep clicking on suicidefuel threads? :feels::feelsrope:

Usually they are just starting at the register when I am around, I don't exist except for money.

Tyrone always wins

Now you gotta remember the time when you were just trying to get some food at a McDonalds and a female cashier looked absolutely horrified at your presence.
A woman will LITERALLY NEVER giggle and smile at you when you ask her if she sells donuts
why even live anymore

Foid cashiers look at me like: :feelsUgh: :feelswhat: :feelsseriously:

Also inb4 cucktears says women look at us with disgust due to "muh personality detector." I got the same stinkeye from foids back when I was a bluepilled 14 year old, all because I'm a short ugly ethnic (and yes I shower).