Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over foid cashier hated me for no reason

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★★
I'm done trying to be nice to foids. I literally just said hello in a friendly tone and she said nothing. After I paid and was about to leave I said again in the friendliest tone to have a nice day. Her exact word was "whatever" in the most snarky, bitchy way. I did absolutely nothing to her besides be friendly and kind. I'm just done, they hate me for no reason.

Why do feel the need to open your mouth at all? Just buy your shit and get out that’s what I do, plus she’s wageslave have work 10 hours a day so not in mood

she could smell your rotten personality

Why do feel the need to open your mouth at all? Just buy your shit and get out that’s what I do, plus she’s wageslave have work 10 hours a day so not in mood

fuck that. she literally just sits there ringing customers up. It's not like she stocks shelves or anything. My job is 10x harder and physically demanding than hers and I'm still nice when I engage with customers. Being a wageslave is no excuse to act horrible to someone who did nothing to you.

fuck that. she literally just sits there ringing customers up. It's not like she stocks shelves or anything. My job is 10x harder and physically demanding than hers and I'm still nice when I engage with customers. Being a wageslave is no excuse to act horrible to someone who did nothing to you.
I do I hate working for normies and wanna beat the shit out of them for working 10 hour a day

I'm done trying to be nice to foids. I literally just said hello in a friendly tone and she said nothing. After I paid and was about to leave I said again in the friendliest tone to have a nice day. Her exact word was "whatever" in the most snarky, bitchy way. I did absolutely nothing to her besides be friendly and kind. I'm just done, they hate me for no reason.
why are you even nice to anyone? it won't get you anywhere

I can relate. You should know by now with female nature that u should not interact. I literally have to walk up to a toilet when I have a problem cuz the bitches won't come to me when I wave my hand. Also this one foid slammed by shit on a busy day.

Cope, i once said "Hello" to a foid cashier in a neutral tone and she ignored it and then i said "have a nice day" again to see if she would reply and she said nothing and rolled with her eyes. A tall Chadlite came right after me and said "Hi" in a completely neutral tone and she replied in an energetic and submissive tone a long "Heeeyy" with a smile.
That’s because, a foids behavior differs depending on whether she's attracted to you or not. For the next time, you know better and let her feel despised and hated by not saying anything at all and being as rude as possible to ruin her day.

Last edited:
That’s because, a foids behavior differs depending on whether she's attracted to you or not. For the next time, you know better and let her feel despised and hated by not saying anything at all and being as rude as possible to ruin her day.

I don't even know if being rude will even bother them. It will probably just validate their perception of all incels being rude, creepy and evil and make her feel morally self righteous. I actually think subverting those expectations might cause more mental harm to them because it leaves them feeling confused.

I don't even know if being rude will even bother them. It will probably just validate their perception of all incels being rude, creepy and evil and make her feel morally self righteous. I actually think subverting those expectations might cause more mental harm to them because it leaves them feeling confused.
Women are narcissists, they allways feel better than you, no matter what you do. Just do what feels the best to you

Women are narcissists, they allways feel better than you, no matter what you do. Just do what feels the best to you

In that case it's better to just have a neutral tone. Better than being rude and risk chad come defend his bitch and beat me up. But then again a foid might interpret being neutral as being rude since you aren't worshiping them

I'm done trying to be nice to foids.

Good.

Yes, plenty. I am a "creep" because I cannot make eye contact with femoids or speak without stuttering. I am also a "creep" because I tend to avoid other people in public(Fiddling with my hands as a distraction and keeping my head down) and come off as a "reclusive weirdo".

I've grown accustomed to the gaze of disgust from vain females.

Yes, I often had this problem when I was in my late teens; I would walk to the store and cashiers/store associates would treat me coldly.

A greeter told me I "looked dangerous" as I was slowly walking into the store due to severe anxiety. She had no problem greeting a friend as he walked in. The White cashier was extremely annoyed by my presence and quickly waved me along.

I always make sure to use "automatic payment" machines when shopping. They are much more pleasant...

. But then again a foid might interpret being neutral as being rude since you aren't worshiping them
Yeah it doesen’t matter, it does not matter what she thinks or feels, because they are narcissists and No Matter what you do, they will feel superior to you

Yeah it doesen’t matter, it does not matter what she thinks or feels, because they are narcissists and No Matter what you do, they will feel superior to you
This

unless you have a good jaw

The problem was that you had an expectation that deviated from the Norm of being an Incel :feelsseriously:.
It's okay, I struggle with that too, I now have to remind myself to not be nice, just Neutral when out in public :feelsokman:

I would have raped and killed her then robbed the cash register and flee. GTA style with 3 stars.

Men pity ugly women. Women hate ugly men and wish them dead.

i used to be a cashier and the last thing id wanna do was talk to people, dont take it personal brocel some people just wanna clock their shift and gtfo