Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid cashier at the store

ArcticAngel

ArcticAngel

Poor NEETcel
★★★★★
There's this blonde HTB cashier at the store who is polite to me for some reason, she even said "good morning" to me a couple of times and this was when she saw me not because I said "good morning" to her, the first time she said it I didn't say anything this I thought she was talking to someone else jfl.

I don't know this foid and no other cashier has ever said anything polite to me out of nowhere.

I assume she's just doing this out of politeness but in my country store workers tend to be emotionless or even rude, the only time explanation I have is that she knows my family and learned that I'm also part of that family since I sometimes go shopping with them.

I assume she's just doing this out of politeness but in my country store workers tend to be emotionless or even rude, the only time explanation I have is that she knows my family and learned that I'm also part of that family since I sometimes go shopping with them.
Maybe. But how do you feel about shooting your shot with her?

Shes looking for a promotion, at some point.

nice

i also enjoy it when working foids act nice to me

i mean theyre getting paid to do it but still

i feel like chad:feelsokman:

every foid interaction matters when you're incel

nice

i feel like chad:feelsokman:
moooooooooogs me, foid bitch cashiers never even look in my direction they just get shit done

She's probably being nice to you because of her job

She's probably being nice to you because of her job
This
Well foids are never nice for the sake of being nice they always have an agenda. So... 360 vision. Be mindful of even the most minute interaction with her she most likely wants you to do something for her. Remember she's chad only.

wanna bet she has a ring

nice

I guess enjoying even such basic interaction is a sign of being emotionally starved.

I'll get rejected and make a fool of myself no point in trying
Who knows? Though I would recommend it only if you don't go there often, as if she says "no" she may feel scared if you come often.

There's this blonde HTB cashier at the store who is polite to me for some reason, she even said "good morning" to me a couple of times and this was when she saw me not because I said "good morning" to her, the first time she said it I didn't say anything this I thought she was talking to someone else jfl.

I don't know this foid and no other cashier has ever said anything polite to me out of nowhere.

That’s just her job bro.

What kind of nice is she? Is she asking questions and making jokes? Or just politely giving pleasantries and smiling?

Being deformed, foid cashiers are always very nice because they feel sorry for me. It always has a detectable polite air of pity.