Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid can't kiss incel but automatically kisses chad lite

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★

Posted by the same people who probably tell you looks don't matter

That's brutal

Of course the ledditers are in the comments saying that guy she kissed must have been her boyfriend, they have to cope some way

I’d go outside, go home, and come back later to the party to do something.

The general consensus in the comments is that he is destroyed because that whore deemed him unworthy of her filthy lips, and the brutal part is that he probably is. Lmao at what men have come to.

The general consensus in the comments is that he is destroyed because that whore deemed him unworthy of her filthy lips, and the brutal part is that he probably is. Lmao at what men have come to.
Men used to be feared warriors that would slaughter and rape entire villages of rivaling and now they're chasing karma on reddit and the approval of unrelenting femshits neglecting their own dignity in the process. One can only hope the collapse will be total enough to break men from the chains they're enslaved under and destroy this seemingly unbreakable feedback loop of roachmilk consumption, trannies reading bedtime stories to kids and blacked.com browsing once in for all

ER dat shit (In Battlefield

Poor soldier...I hope he copes well

Men used to be feared warriors that would slaughter and rape entire villages of rivaling and now they're chasing karma on reddit and the approval of unrelenting femshits neglecting their own dignity in the process. One can only hope the collapse will be total enough to break men from the chains they're enslaved under and destroy this seemingly unbreakable feedback loop of roachmilk consumption, trannies reading bedtime stories to kids and blacked.com browsing once in for all

Funny thing is. Men did this to themselves. Caucasian men at least.

Funny thing is. Men did this to themselves. Caucasian men at least.
I wouldn't say that's an entirely fair assessment as individuals wield relatively little control over the times they find themselves in. It's moreso the fault of a ruling elite neglecting their own people for the sake of profit dating back as far as the feudal era

Mogs me because he’s beside a women at a party :feelskek:

This meme of kissing under the mistletoe is part of the whole Christmas memeplex, and believing you can use it to kiss any female you want is about as dumb as believing in Santa Claus.

This guy got himself a valuable reality check. Time to grow the fuck up.

More generally, it's a mistake to think that you can do something just because "that's what people do".

People are not equal, so there are very few things that people can expect to be able to do just because they are human beings.

Don't be a NPC, don't follow scripts.

Last edited:
Sub 7s when will they learn.

I don't have it in me to watch it.

Tale as old as time.

300 IQ

Subhuman screamins

Oh damn... brutal

This is why I don’t go outside and avoid anything social.

I hate this clown world.

Of course the ledditers are in the comments saying that guy she kissed must have been her boyfriend, they have to cope some way
Clearly not her bf by the way everyone reacted. The soys of reddit need to cope

You Sure That’s an incel? Looks like a low low normie no?

that's why I don't go to parties, night outs and social activities in general and distance myself from everyone.

Go ER
full