Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid came knocking on my door

stalkerKiller

stalkerKiller

Recruit
★★★
So there I was rotting in bed when I heard someone ring at the door, I do not have a visor therefore I thought that some flat-mate must have ordered a package. I obviously opened the door and there was a pettite blonde foid there dressed in green looking like a government worker. She asked:
>Do you know about the insect die off?
>Yes, naturally.
>So I am here on account of organization X that wants to do something about that, we are a local group that wants to make insect protection areas between fields and forest
>Okay, says I
>Do you know what percentage of insects died off?
>Some 80%, though honestly depends on your time frame....
>In the last 30 years 75%
>Okay, but I do not know what you want of me, I am just renting here. This property does not belong to me.
>So I am here representing this local organization called X and we want to have a.....
>Listen, I asked you what you want from me. Please answer the question.
>Oh, so here I have a tablet with a form where you need to enter your name, taxation number etc. in order to join the friends of X ..... and if you feel so inclined contribute with a small donation....
>No thank you

And then I closed the door and came back here. So did I have the correct reaction? Obviously I hate foids, however I am assuming that she was a local and therefore I acted polite, you do not want to be perceived as some sort of rude Ausländer here. Anyhow this has been my first interaction with a foid in weeks, I think that it could have gone better but I kept my cool.

incel-status.gif

Foids always knock on my door asking me to fuck them. I hate being a fucking truecel :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I often wonder how much of an easy lives green peace people have if they waste their time and energy on such irrelevant thing.

I have a tablet with a form where you need to enter your name, taxation number etc. in order to join the friends of X ..... and if you feel so inclined contribute with a small donation....
Probably a big fucking scam.

Probably a big fucking scam.
Everything related to environmentalism is a fucking scam. There is no way we can coexist with nature, we are just slowly killing it and that is the way shit rolls, namely downhill.

Could have given some FRESH grapes
Honestly she looked like she'd enjoy some grapes. And I would have loved to give her some grapes, perhaps if I were to live in a more secluded part, with no flatmates and no neighbors I would have graped her.

You were polite enough, so I guess so. Her being a foid is rather irrelevant here.
Well she did try to use foid mind tricks by starting a conversation with me about climate change etc. just to get me to donate to her scam organization. I think that being a foid is very relevant since if it would have been a man I would have just asked him what he wanted and would not have have so much tolerance.

Should have said "me no english" reduces femborg interactions to zero.

Should have said "me no english" reduces femborg interactions to zero.
Fair, but again I think she is from the neighborhood so everybody knows that I speak german. Blatantly lying would destroy my non existent reputation.
0 > -5

Well she did try to use foid mind tricks by starting a conversation with me about climate change etc. just to get me to donate to her scam organization.
based on the transcript you wrote, it seems to me as tho she was merely naturally introducing organization X
I think that being a foid is very relevant since if it would have been a man I would have just asked him what he wanted and would not have have so much tolerance.
low-key simpy

low-key simpy
If you call german culture simpy then yes I did behave simpy. Though keep in mind that i am a foreigner here and it is my obligation to be on my best behavior at all times.