Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid bus driver missed my stop

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
I was on the bus and the driver who was a ~30 year old Latina just drove right past my stop as if it wasn’t there. Kind of annoying but sometimes if you just let them know they missed your stop they’ll just pull over for a sec and let you out on the sidewalk

I was near the back of the bus so I raised my voice to say “hey you missed my stop” and I immediately got cut off by this crackhead shouting over me and screaming random shit. he was talking as if he was describing his location to someone over a phone call, but totally unhinged with nonsense made up place names and no cohesion

I was already irritable because the driver missed my stop but this retard interrupting me and talking over me pissed me off so much that I just wanted to shout back at him and say “Shut the fuck up you freaking freak”:feelsugh:

But then I decided that this really wasn’t worth getting stabbed over so I just gave up and got off at the next stop and walked the rest of the way:feelstrash:

I fucking hate public transportation

brag: my buses have a button that lets them know to stop :feelzez: :cool:

Women hate us ugly men. They wish we were dead.

american public transportation is so fucking bad lol

it's almost third world

american public transportation is so fucking bad lol

it's almost third world
Jfl even third world shitholes have buttons on the buses to stop them