Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid brags about fucking her high school bully. Daily reminder your personality is why you're incel.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I’d hated Alex* for 10 years of my life. He’d made my school years hell. He’d yanked my ponytail, written hurtful names on my locker and once, during an art lesson, hurled a block of clay at my head. It left my hair with this weird grey tint for days, and thus earned me the nickname ‘Granny.’ His mates found it hilarious.

I put his nastiness down to us being different. He was gorgeous – all the girls fancied him, with his huge blue eyes and cool-back-then blond curtains. He was also the captain of the football team. Me? I was the geeky loner. I tried to blend into the background and never asked for attention, but Alex was always thrusting it on me. I’d no idea why he picked me out of everyone to torment.

Twelve years after high school had finished, I was in a bar celebrating a friend’s birthday when Alex walked in. I clocked him and immediately looked down – I’d had my hair cut into a pixie crop so hoped he wouldn’t recognise me. But, sure enough, he kept looking over and eventually came and tapped me on the shoulder.

I must have been curt with him when he asked how I was, as he apologised almost straight away. “I was a dick in school,” he admitted, saying his parents were going through a divorce and that’s why he was such a handful. I softened, and eventually his friends came over and joined us.

Soon, I found myself flirting a little with Alex. His blond curtains were now tousled waves, and his blue eyes were still totally mischievous. He was almost better-looking than he’d been in school. He was also very charming at first, but then he began to boast – about his job, the stocks and shares he invested in, his salary and expensive house. He even bored me with his gym regime. I realised he was the same arrogant show-off he’d always been.

It should have made me stop the flirting, but weirdly, it turned me on. I began thinking about what he might be like in bed. He’d always been wild at school, and I pictured him being an animal in the bedroom. "My best sex ever... was with my school bully" Arman ZhenikeyevGetty Images

I carried on making suggestive remarks, while he gave as good as he got. All of us then went on to a club. It was on the dancefloor that Alex and I began to kiss. I wanted him so badly and he felt the same. He growled in my ear, “Let’s go back to mine.”

We carried on, him calling the shots, until we passed out from exhaustion

There, he unleashed a submissive side to me in the bedroom that I didn’t know existed. He tore off my clothes and tied my hands to his bed – I was completely under his control. He teased me with his tongue and fingers until I cried out for him: I wanted him inside me. Alex put my legs over his shoulders and slid inside, thrusting hard. “Alex...” I groaned. “It’s Alexander to you,” he snapped.

Normally, that would have been a total turn-off, but the psychology of it all and the past we shared made everything electric. I was like a lamb in a lion’s den, and Alex lived up to my expectations, too – he had an endless amount of energy. We carried on, him calling the shots, until we passed out from exhaustion.

In the morning, he rolled over and smiled at me. “You know I was just trying to get your attention in school, right?” It was nice to hear, and the sex was great, but for anything more? Alex wasn’t worth the time of day.

*Names have been changed

Just be a bully bro :feelskek: :feelskek:

Nothing attracts a foid more than being a bully.

This is some retarded fan fiction

Chad always FUCKING WINS
:reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This is some retarded fan fiction
True, but yeah looks are everything. If a girl with a giant ass, big tits, flat stomach, and attractive face bullied us our dicks will still get hard because she has good genes. JFL at life nuke the world.
th

"Chad finally gives me positive attention"

I've been saying this multiple times, personality does matter, you have to be a dark triad motherfucker

Nothing attracts foid more than the dark triad of personality. Just be evil.

I really do hope I see the day when there will be Android sex slaves, I'm so fucking tired of modern day holes. They only care about Chad, and never pay attention the other people unless they benefit them. Then the media portrays us as "dangerous", when we're just spreading what we think. Hell, even fucking fatass holes only want Chad now, this really is a stupid fucking world to be living in nowadays.

Foid cunt I hope she dies screaming in pain

This sounds too fake, like one of those dumb female fantasy novels

This story is true or not, holes lust for dark triad Chads.

if it's fake, then it's made to appeal to primal sexual desires all foids have. so it proves a point even if it's not describing a real event.

What about Eugene who was always nice to her, listened to her problems and even did homework for her?

Sounds like a cuck larp fantasy.

True, but yeah looks are everything. If a girl with a giant ass, big tits, flat stomach, and attractive face bullied us our dicks will still get hard because she has good genes. JFL at life nuke the world.
th
Brutal suicide fuel. No point being alive as a beta or omega male unless you like being a cuck or a slave.
Then why are we still alive?

Last edited:
I bet this guy's life has been effortlessly easy in virtually every aspect.

Last edited:
@ThePlagueDoctor @NEETard @Irredeemable

You guys are just in denial. I've seen and read worse.

Nothing attracts a foid more than being a bully.

And yet society demonizes men's sexuality. Women are warped hence why people like James Holmes and Nikolas Cruz receive nudes and fan mail from women while being in jail for homicide.

Last edited:
@ThePlagueDoctor @NEETard @Irredeemable

You guys are just in denial. I've seen and read worse.

And yet society demonizes men's sexuality. Women are warped hence why people like James Holmes and Nikolas Cruz receive nudes and fan mail from women while being in jail for homicide.
It’s not that I don’t believe this, but can you give a link or something?

th

Fucking true. jfl

It’s not that I don’t believe this, but can you give a link or something?

The link was further above your post but here.

Fucking true. jfl

th

True but it seems part of the attraction was because he bullied her in the past.

Sounds like a larp.

If I started bullying ppl I’d be kicked out ASAP

It sounds fake to me, but undoubtedly this happens in real life.

I don't care anymore if a nuclear bomb explodes where i live.
Saddly i don't live in the US where that can actually happen.

Really wish people would give up this revenge fantasy that "what goes around comes around" - nope.

bullying only works if you're a chad. Otherwise you're just a annoying disposable incel trying to draw attention and will get treated like shit.