Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid bragging about sexual "absue"

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Not watching, I hope she gets gang raped by short ugly indian janitors, it'll scar her for life, if they were chads she would have the best orgasms ever :feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

if the bitch was so anxious about how people view her, why is she uploading to Tiktok? Just a virtue signalling slag lolol
Not watching, I hope she gets gang raped by short ugly indian janitors, it'll scar her for life, if they were chads she would have the best orgasms ever :feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

if the bitch was so anxious about how people view her, why is she uploading to Tiktok? Just a virtue signalling slag lolol
[UWSL]Fuck this fucking clown world dude, this curry foid got 4000 comments from all the foids and simps and cucks who are willing to take a bullet for her just because some old dude scratched his balls in front of her, imagine how many lonely ugly men killed themselves because of decades of depression and loneliness and their neighbors and family only noticed when they started smelling their bodies, imagine how many ugly males killed themselves and no one gave a single fuck :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:[/UWSL]

What country is she in? Looks Indian but she could live in the West

Sexual abuse is a fucking joke compared to being an Incel.

She will not die alone, I will die alone. She doesn’t know what loneliness means, I know nothing but Loneliness. She will get a lot of support during her entire life. I don’t get any support at all.

I hate women!

Abuse: use wrongly or improperly or excessively

The men technically didn't do anything wrong.

She will not die alone, I will die alone. She doesn’t know what loneliness means, I know nothing but Loneliness. She will get a lot of support during her entire life. I don’t get any support at all.

Fucking landwhale

i sympathize with her. sexual abuse sucks tbh and no one should go through that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back