Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foid billionaire author, JK Rowling, explains in a 1998 intERview (how to pronounce hER last name) why she chose a male-sounding pen name

How do you feel about J.K. Rolling Blunts trying to "hide" hER gendER?

• Water, I don't really care.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Damn it, this is what I'm fucking talking about! Foids know they live life on puppy mode!

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
@ilieknothing

Doesn't it annoy you how foids pick and choose what aspects of males they want to replicate and mimic - yet males live life on hard mode?

Many of you probably pronounce hER last name incorrectly. Get it right, so if you are evER talking to a foid you don't embarrass yourself:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/bpKTxoZn61wM

idc about this cunt

Of course she had to LARP as a man to sell the books. She knows men are better at most stuff. These females choose all the benefits without any of the downsides. Hate how easy they have it and how hard even average guys have it. Brutal

Of course she had to LARP as a man to sell the books. She knows men are better at most stuff. These females choose all the benefits without any of the downsides. Hate how easy they have it and how hard even average guys have it. Brutal
Even though the book industry is foid-dominated.

Even though the book industry is foid-dominated.
Which makes it even funnier. Despite that, she still needed to pretend she was a man

Which makes it even funnier. Despite that, she still needed to pretend she was a man
Yes. Most readers are foids, too. I have checked it on Goodreads. I'm betting she avoided that without even watching the video and framed it like she is oppressed that she isn't rewarded as a foid author. If you also look at the Harry Potter demographic, it's foids mostly.

Basically, she and her publishER changed hER name to a masculine-sounding pen name in order to deceive and trick boys into buying the first “Harry PottER” book.

- I voted the second option. Yes, I undERstand that her publishER was probably managed by greedy Jews who wanted a male-sounding name on the book. However, I am so tired of foids and their chameleon-like ways.

She was tricksy no doubt about it but in the end it was smart cause I probably wouldn’t have bought it if I knew it was written by a foid.

I think that is why she chose the main character to be a boy too cause otherwise boys wouldn’t be interested

I always hated Harry Potter. Poorly written rubbish. Tolkien is better

She was tricksy no doubt about it but in the end it was smart cause I probably wouldn’t have bought it if I knew it was written by a foid.

I think that is why she chose the main character to be a boy too cause otherwise boys wouldn’t be interested
Nah! She is just talking political rubbish after the success. We just don't hear about those who tried it and failed.

Agree on the main character. Harry is a very feminine character and Hermione is treated with more respect than Harry by the author.

Basically, she and her publishER changed hER name to a masculine-sounding pen name in order to deceive and trick boys into buying the first “Harry PottER” book.

- I voted the second option. Yes, I undERstand that her publishER was probably managed by greedy Jews who wanted a male-sounding name on the book. However, I am so tired of foids and their chameleon-like ways.
a bigger mystery is why is she not dating a 20 year old white chad

weren't' women crazy for chad according to you nickels

Thank you so much for responding intelligently.

They could be twins

Yes. Most readers are foids, too. I have checked it on Goodreads. I'm betting she avoided that without even watching the video and framed it like she is oppressed that she isn't rewarded as a foid author. If you also look at the Harry Potter demographic, it's foids mostly.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back