Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foid begged me for money

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
So i was waiting for the train today and suddenly this short curry foid in her 20's came up to me and asked for money,i was shocked because no foid has ever done this.She was a average looking light shitskin foid.She told me she lost her wallet and needed money for travel.i asked who tf are you then she repeated the same thing that she needed money around $4.This is where i stood tall and briskly said NO,NOT TODAY:chad:.She gave me a mild stare and then disappeared.Any other bluepilled simp would have given her the money.Beware of pajeetas,they will try to act cute and then steal your money.

Last edited:
Good , its her fault for loosing her Wallet ( If even )

Good Riddance .

lmao if she's not homeless and just lost her wallet, im glad you didn't give the bitch a nickel.

A girl similar to this tried to nick my lighter, lol

She asked if I had one to light her cigarette and I gave her mine and she gave me this look like on some level she knew she was taking advantage and said "Can I keep this?" and I said no of course!

I think many women enjoy taking things from men in some way, be it stealing or as gifts or like this by trying to take advantage.

Most men on the other hand actually want to get things for ourselves.

We're wired differently I guess.

So i was waiting for the train today and suddenly this short curry foid in her 20's came up to me and asked for money,i was shocked because no foid has ever done this.She was a average looking light shitskin foid.She told me she lost her wallet and needed money for travel.i asked who tf are you then she repeated the same thing that she needed money around $4.This is where i stood tall and briskly said NO,NOT TODAY:chad:.She gave me a mild stare and then disappeared.Any other bluepilled simp would have given her the money.Beware of pajeetas,they are bigger scammers than pajeets.
Mogs me at having 4 dollars in your pocket

@Misogynist Curry 卐 why are your race foids trying to scam me:feelssus:

lmao if she's not homeless and just lost her wallet, im glad you didn't give the bitch a nickel.
She didn't look homeless,she was well dressed.I think she really lost her wallet

She didn't look homeless,she was well dressed.I think she really lost her wallet
How much money was she trying to get you to cough up? enough for a bus ticket to her shithole dwelling or more than that?

One thing is for sure, if you and her swapped places, if you were in her position and needed $4 for train fare and you asked HER for the money, she would tell you to fuck off and then she’d call the cops and say that you sexually harassed her

Never help women, they are evil creatures who should be left to rot and die on the street

I’d rather help a dog, cat or any animal before I help a woman.

One thing is for sure, if you and her swapped places, if you were in her position and needed $4 for train fare and you asked HER for the money, she would tell you to fuck off and then she’d call the cops and say that you sexually harassed her

Never help women
Exactly these toilets don't deserve a single penny

Never help women, they are evil creatures who should be left to rot and die on the street

W. Prioritizing animals over foids easily makes you a higher quality human being than any dickhead normie that I know

Show that you have more than 4$, but do not give anything.

So i was waiting for the train today and suddenly this short curry foid in her 20's came up to me and asked for money,i was shocked because no foid has ever done this.She was a average looking light shitskin foid.She told me she lost her wallet and needed money for travel.i asked who tf are you then she repeated the same thing that she needed money around $4.This is where i stood tall and briskly said NO,NOT TODAY:chad:.She gave me a mild stare and then disappeared.Any other bluepilled simp would have given her the money.Beware of pajeetas,they will try to act cute and then steal your money.
Based :feelsaww:

chad af

BASED. Reject all whores! Even if they're homeless let them starve!

This happened to me once, except it was an older man who was probably homeless. I got them the ticket ($1) since they showed me and told me where they were going. I wouldn't have given a young foid a dime. If they were old, probably (very rare). :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Last edited:
I don’t recall even one foid helping me ever.
They are bottomless pits. Give every last penny you have to them and you still will not get anything back.
Let them starve to death or give sex for money. No sex, no money.

she probably needed the money for a new fjallraven kanken backpack to store her tampons

Good for you! Well done!

Never help foids. If this situation was reversed she'd at least tell you to fuck off.

Foids have all the chance in the world to help incels but all we receive from them are hostilities.

Based

Based as fuck don't give them money let her suffer

If a truecel lost his wallet people would beat him up for asking for help

I'm curry you cumskin retard,what is your problem lmao :feelskek: .
Didnt you say you were a nigger on your profile? :feelswhere: Not my fault if you lie, I dont know what you look like. Your fault for laying false tracks.
Also what happened to my beautiful, funny and very creative comments there? :feelsbadman:

Didnt you say you were a nigger on your profile? :feelswhere: Not my fault if you lie, I dont know what you look like. Your fault for laying false tracks.
Also what happened to my beautiful, funny and very creative comments there? :feelsbadman:
I literally posted my skin colour and everybody knows I'm curry.Me and kharnivore were just trolling each other and you came in from nowhere and ruined it

I literally posted my skin colour and everybody knows I'm curry.Me and kharnivore were just trolling each other and you came in from nowhere and ruined it
trueceltrait=ruining everything and not knowing when to stop.
Im sorry brocel :feelsbadman:

Jfl you are so stupid .You should have given her the money and said :You are now my property i bought you. :lul:

Jfl you are so stupid .You should have given her the money and said :You are now my property i bought you. :lul:
.I should have given her the money and asked her to fuck me or be my gf.She looked young 18 or around 20

I once saw this junkie girl in front of a store literally trembling and she asked me if I had cigs

you mean to tell me that you declined a $4 blowjob deal because she is a curry slut and not a becky?
@Sneir brocel you believe the nerve of this standard nigga? :dafuckfeels: